Profile for Nel > Reviews

Content by Nel

Nel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Set of 2 Rustic Handcrafted Wooden Decorative Rustic Antique Map Design Colonial Style Pirate Treasure Chest Trinket Boxes. 2 Graduated Boxes That Fit Inside Each Other. Great Gift Idea!
Offered by S&RSALES

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great product, 31 Oct. 2014
My daughter wanted a treasure chest and had seen one on another site, however, I saw these and decided that they looked much better and were considerably cheaper too. I was really impressed when they arrived, lovely detail and well worth the money. My daughter absolutely loves them.

The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings
by J.R.R Tolkien

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 15 Sept. 2014
I bought these as a replacement copy for my books that have seen better days. Great box set.

James Wellbeloved Ferret Complete 10 kg
James Wellbeloved Ferret Complete 10 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 15 Sept. 2014
The ferrets have lovely glossy coats, are healthy, bouncy and full of life. What more could I ask for? All my ferrets, cats and dogs love this product. I have to lift the bowl as soon as the ferrets have gone back outside otherwise the cats and dogs are there polishing off what the ferrets haven't eaten. I have a very fussy cat, and even she likes this!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit
by J. R. R. Tolkien

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilled with this amazing book!, 15 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Hobbit (Hardcover)
Really wanted an unusual design for the front of the book, this fits the bill. My old copy had given up the ghost and I wanted a replacement. Very happy.

Snow Owl Moon Adults T-Shirt (ADULT ( XL Fits Chest 45 inch / 114 cm))
Snow Owl Moon Adults T-Shirt (ADULT ( XL Fits Chest 45 inch / 114 cm))
Offered by Find Something Different

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 15 Sept. 2014
The fabric is soft and it is lovely to wear. The picture on the front is truly beautiful and accurate to the picture shown. All in all happy with purchase.

Cat Tree Scratching Post Kitten Cat Scratcher Climbing Excercise Activity Centre Sisal Height about 180cm Beige

4.0 out of 5 stars It could be bigger!, 12 Nov. 2013
I bought this to replace another branded cat tree that fell to pieces within eight months - hoping this is going to last longer. The item was a lot smaller than I expected, my large cat can only sit on the top sleeping areas, he is too big to lay down because they really are that small, my six month old female kitten who is very small for her age also hangs over the sides when she tries to lay down. I have swapped two of the top sleeping platforms with some larger ones from an old cat tree, which the cats seem to appreciate.

However, both cats have happily climbed all round and played together on it and it does seem sturdy enough not to topple over - even with my large cat clambering around on it. I like the design of the boxes, they come flat packed, but are really easy to turn into boxes, this makes them lighter and less likely to topple as the weight is at the bottom of the tree instead of higher up.

The cat tree is OK, but I am disappointed with the size and as such I'll replace this tree with a larger one as soon as I can afford to and let my ferrets have this, they were trying it out as I was putting it up and they loved it.

The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PS2)
The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PS2)
Offered by Oligopoly Charity

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 3 Jun. 2013
My daughter loves this, she finds it hysterical to keep running people down - I know that isn't the purpose of the game, but it keeps her amused.

The Stories of English
The Stories of English
by David Crystal

3.0 out of 5 stars The text is soooo small!, 3 Jun. 2013
This review is from: The Stories of English (Paperback)
The text is soooo small it is difficult to read. It causes serious eye strain and I am forever falling asleep whilst trying to read this. The content is OK, just hard to read.

How Language Works: How Babies Babble, Words Change Meaning and Languages Live or Die
by David Crystal

3.0 out of 5 stars The text is soooo small, 3 Jun. 2013
Be warned - the text on the pages are sooo small, trying to read it causes extreme eye strain and I constantly fall asleep trying to read it. I bought it for my uni course, but in all truth, have struggled to read enough of it to be of any use.

Beaphar Vitamin/Malt Paste for Ferrets 100 g (Pack of 3)
Beaphar Vitamin/Malt Paste for Ferrets 100 g (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars My ferrets love it!, 3 Jun. 2013
My ferrets can't get enough of this! They are completely addicted to it. As soon as they know it's in the room, they come running. I use it to distract them whilst clipping their nails, etc. They are so well behaved, they just sit there whilst I clip all their nails, no squiggling or mischief (usually) - the rest of the ferrets try to get to the paste whilst I'm doing one ferret and they have a habit of running off with the tube. Just have to give it in moderation otherwise upset tummies as it is a laxative.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4