Profile for JosieB > Reviews

JosieB

Targus Lap Lounge for Tablets
Targus Lap Lounge for Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for me, 26 Nov. 2014
I am really pleased that I took a chance and ordered this for use with my Sony Vaio Tap 11 laptop/tablet, which has an 11.6 inch screen, even though the item description for the Targus Lap Lounge says, up to 10 inch tablet. I discovered that the criteria for using this is more the thickness of the tablet than the screen size, fortunately the Tap 11 is very thin when the keyboard is removed. The rubber supports hold the tablet really securely, it does not slide around at all making it safe and secure to use either on your lap or in bed. This Lap Lounge is exactly what I have been looking for; it is absolutely perfect for my requirements.

2.5" Laptop External Hard Drive HDD Shell Case Cover Pouch By Inspire
2.5" Laptop External Hard Drive HDD Shell Case Cover Pouch By Inspire
Offered by Inspire retail ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars If you need a case for a Seagate Expansion drive ..., 2 Nov. 2014
If you need a case for a Seagate Expansion drive, this is the one, being slightly longer than some cases on the market, it accommodates the square edges of the Seagate perfectly.

Ma Devlin's 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml - Organic Certified EEC & USDA
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased I have found this product, 5 July 2014
Now I have managed to get the jar open, I can confirm that I will be purchasing more Ma Devlin’s 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in the future. Delivery was quick and item securely packed. It tastes really good, as good, if not better than jars which cost a lot more. I use this coconut oil for cooking, spreading on toast, on steamed vegetables and as a moisturiser. I will definitely purchase from this seller again and will recommend this product

Epson MultiPack Ink Cartridge for Stylus PH R265/R360 - 6 Colour Ink
Epson MultiPack Ink Cartridge for Stylus PH R265/R360 - 6 Colour Ink

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed - not as ordered - beware, 10 Aug. 2010
I received my order today but it was not an Epson Original T0807 Multipack with the hummingbird picture as illustrated and, as I ordered which was [[ASIN:B000JG2NNW Epson Original T0807 Multipack Black and Colour Ink Cartridges (6 Claria Inks - T0801 Black, T0802 Cyan Blue, T0803 Magenta Red, T0804 Yellow, T0805 Light Cyan, T0806 Light Magenta)] What I got was 2 x packs of 3 cartridges wrapped together, - marked for China only - these are as you would normally get with a new printer when you would be putting all 6 cartridges in at the same time. However, if you are using the different colours over a period of time - which would be normal if you had been using the printer for months or even years, the remaining cartridges would no longer be sealed and would, therefore, deteriorate. Also, as far as I am aware, cartridges supplied with a new printer do not necessarily have the full amount of ink in them. I am waiting for this seller to respond as I will be returning these cartridges. After all, I could have got them on ebay cheaper if I had wanted unboxed cartridges originally destined for China.