Profile for G. Dunford > Reviews

Content by G. Dunford

G. Dunford

Page: 1 | 2
Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - 18 Colorful Cloths Including 2 ECO-FUSED Cloths - Ideal for Cleaning Glasses, Spectacles, Camera Lenses, iPad, Tablets, Phones, iPhone, Android Phones, LCD Screens and Other Delicate Surfaces
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars No more wiping with the hem of my shirt!, 31 Jan. 2016
These are great for cleaning the screens on phones and tablets. They lift the smudges and leave a blemish-free surface with the minimum of effort.

Jazooli Guitar Capo Clamp for Electric and Acoustic Guitar Quick Trigger Release - Black
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Buzz-free low E, 17 Aug. 2015
I bought this to replace a more expensive one (that I recently lost) and it seems to do the job just as well. There is plenty of tension in the spring so it holds all the strings down firmly whether I'm using it on my acoustic or electric. I've had no problems with buzzing or dead notes and the colour is fine (Black; can't really go wrong I suppose)
I've only had it for a few days so I can't comment on its longevity but from what I've seen and heard so far it's excellent values for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice big, no nonsense run, 1 Jun. 2015
There are no instructions provided but it's easy to assemble (in 4 or 5 minutes) with two people. The two sides fold out and then the other piece is unfolded and laid over the top to provide the roof and ends. It all slots into place and then is secured to the ground with four long corner pegs. There are two small doors in the sides, one larger one at the end and another large door in the roof so there's plenty of access. It dismantles in 2 minutes and folds away to its delivery size. The rabbits safely hopped around in it for hours on the one day of good weather we've had recently.

PATHFINDER 21 LED Headlamp Headlight - Water-resistant. 4 Modes Of Operation, Head Safety, Lamp, Flash Light, Torch For Cycling, Climbing, Mountain Biking, Camping, Night Reading. Adjustable Beam Angle. 100,000 Hours LED lifetime (in RETAIL PACKAGING) (BLACK)
Offered by WowBox UK (EU-wide shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget headlamp, 4 May 2015
I used this on a 24 hour endurance run at the weekend. I had to cover 20km in the dark, through woods and across muddy fields and thanks to the headlamp I could see where I was going perfectly well. It's light, very comfortable to wear, and it gives off enough light, on its highest setting, for this application. It was used for about 4 hours, while running around in the rain, without any problems. Some other members of my team also used it and were very happy with it.

Bunny Business Rabbit/ Guinea Pig Hide House/ Run Hutch, 42 ◊ 43 ◊ 51 cm
Bunny Business Rabbit/ Guinea Pig Hide House/ Run Hutch, 42 ◊ 43 ◊ 51 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect outside lav, 11 Dec. 2014
I have a hutch made by the same company which has lasted for years. This product seems to be of the same construction quality so I expect it will be just as robust. It was very easy to put together and the rabbits were in it straight away. They're using it as a toilet, which is what I bought it for as it keeps the main hutch cleaner if they do their "Bunny Business" in here.

The Unconsoled
The Unconsoled

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, 14 May 2014
This review is from: The Unconsoled (Kindle Edition)
I don't know of another book like this one. I've read parts of other books that devote paragraphs or pages to a similar style but never a whole book. I imagine lots of other reviews allude to the fact that it reads like a dream and that's exactly what I found it to be like. I think it's a brilliant piece of writing, for how many of us could accurately capture a dream in text? If you want a traditional story, that you can make sense of, then look somewhere else. If you want to try something different then read this, but expect to be puzzled and slightly disturbed along the way.

Joyo 6 x Colour 1.2ft Shielded Isolated Copper Soft PVC Mono Guitar Patch Cables Angled 6.3mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little cables, 3 May 2013
I love these - decent quality plugs, no noise and they come in an array of cheerful colours. What more can you want? A step up from the cheapo ones I've used in the past.

Stagg MUS-C5 T Orchestral Music Stand - Black
Stagg MUS-C5 T Orchestral Music Stand - Black
Offered by DJ and Studio

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy stand, 3 May 2013
This stand is pretty robust and holds a large number of sheets without collapsing in a knotted heap. It takes up a bit more space than completely foldable stands but that isn't a problem for me. If you're sick of using those dreadful, baffling, spindly stands then this is the one for you.

KitSound BoomDock 2.1 Docking Station Speaker System with Built-In AM/FM Tuner and Alarm Clock Compatible with 30-Pin Apple Devices including iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S, iPod Nano 6th Generation and iPod Touch 4th Generation - Black
Offered by TotallyGadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi use, 9 April 2013
The BoomDock has got a great sound for the price you pay. I've had mine for four months and have had no problems at all. I've used it conventionally, as an ipod dock, but I've mainly had it connected to the television and computer via the supplied cables. Whatever I play through it, the BoomDock produces a satisfying sound, with deep, bowel-loosening bass.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2013 10:47 AM BST

Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The Forest 21102
Lego Cuusoo Minecraft Micro World - The Forest 21102
Offered by MMRSALES

3.0 out of 5 stars Small set with the big price!, 11 Dec. 2012
It's small. Very small. Minuscule. I got a big shock when I opened the Amazon package and saw this tiny box sitting in the corner. Maybe I didn't read the description properly, "Micro World" should have given it away I suppose. Just don't expect this set to be LEGO sized or you'll be disappointed. I bought it for my daughter as she's Minecraft crazy so she's happy with it but it is VERY small.
It's also scandalously overpriced on Amazon, but there were none left in the LEGO store, or anywhere else that I could find.

Page: 1 | 2