Profile for Deelight > Reviews

Content by Deelight

Deelight

Page: 1 | 2
The New 5 Day Miracle Diet: Conquer Food Cravings, Lose Weight and Feel Better Than You Ever Have in Your Life
by Adele Puhn

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Follow, 10 Dec 2013
Got all her books and it's great - she explains herself well and I use this myself for clients when I teach them exercise as eating well and exercising go hand in hand. I like the way she explains the sugar-craving aspect of our diets and teaches you to stabilise this in order to maintain at a good and stable weight (and also why we tend to fall off the wagon when we don't stick to the plan!)

How to Live with a Control Freak
How to Live with a Control Freak
by Barbara Baker
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Dec 2013
Brought this when I was having a hard time with my partner but wow did I learn and my has he shaped up lol! Buy it, you won't regret it.

The Rough Guide to Cyprus
The Rough Guide to Cyprus
by Marc Dubin
Price: 10.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Dec 2013
Great book which is full of so much information depending on where-abouts you are travelling in the Caribbean so high recommended.

The Rough Guide to the Caribbean: More Than 50 Islands, Including the Bahamas (Rough Guide Travel Guides)
by J P Anderson

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Dec 2013

Mortality
Mortality
by Christopher Hitchens

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Mortality (Hardcover)
Sorry can't give you much info. as brought it as a present but the feedback has been very positive which is good for both of us!

Amy Childs Fit in 30 Days NEW Disc 2 Zero to Hero in 30 Days
Amy Childs Fit in 30 Days NEW Disc 2 Zero to Hero in 30 Days
Dvd ~ Amy Childs
Offered by Watch It Now UK
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Dec 2013
I don't watch TOWIE but I love Amy and Grant - no it's not the best peace of artwork fitness DVD ever but you know what, it does what it says on the tin - I follow Grant on the DVD because after all he is the fitness professional but Amy is so likeable - she keeps saying "burning" all the time in reference to her muscles aching while she is working out with Grant and I find that funny because she really is working and it makes me feel good. Also although low budget - it'll get you fit which is what you want.
It consists of 5 mini work-outs of 10 mins each. I usually do 2 or 3 per sessions daily or 1 session and do my own cardio routine for say 10 to 20 mins . And yes although no warm up or cool down included in the DVD I suggest everybody march on the spot for a few mins and complete a couple of stretches but hey I love her and Grant and it's a great beginners DVD - can you make a harder one next though please (sorry I'm a Personal Trainer so I would say that!). I like it!

The College Dorm Workout: Fight the Freshman Fifteen in Twenty Minutes a Day without Starving to Death
by Marthe Simone Vedral

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Book, 10 Dec 2013
Really enjoyed this small book - its A5 in size and more like a pocket book with good clear photographs of both the Upper Body and Lower Body routines that need to be followed in order to gain or maintain a good body using small hand-held weights where necessary - its excellent and once again it's suitable for all ages and ranges of people even if you have no prior fitness level. I recommend it highly.

The Bathing Suit Workout
The Bathing Suit Workout

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillient, 10 Dec 2013
I have all Joyce Vedrals books and DVDs and they are the best! This women knows what she is talking about and I have been working out with her for years - she is based in the USA but no problem for me - this women taught me how to get in shape and stay in shape and all without doing hours and hours of boring old cardio - yawn! She knows the secrets of working with light hand-held weights that totally change or maintain a good body shape and its easy to do but you will feel those muscles working. She explains everything well (she was a teacher after all) and I highly recommend it.

Toning for Teens: The 20 Minute Workout That Makes You Look Good and Feel Great!
Price: 11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Easy, 10 Dec 2013
A simple and easy workout book for young girls which if they can adopt/adapt to the routines will have a good grounding for further on in adulthood in the art of keeping fit - a great beginners guide to working out, why should should and need to workout and its easy to do - good buy.

Get Rid of Him
Get Rid of Him

2.0 out of 5 stars Not For Me! Abit boring and old fashioned!, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: Get Rid of Him (Hardcover)
Not For Me - have all her fitness books so decided to give it a go - but this isn't up my street at all - sorry joyce!

Page: 1 | 2