Profile for henry viii > Reviews

Content by henry viii

henry viii "flutterby" (uk)

Harry's Magic Tables: Teach Your Child Their Times Tables in as Little as a Week!
by Stephanie Moraghan

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 22 Dec. 2013
Waste of money dont buy this product. Bought it for my childern to learn tables. It doesnt even go in order of times tables and flits from one to the other. My children dont like this book. We bought a different book and my children love that one by Carol V.

Fujifilm FinePix S4500 Digital Camera (14MP, 30x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 26 Sept. 2013
my husband loves this. came on time for his birthday. Packaged well. Love the digital option so we can delete any pictures off we don't want before printing. Very good price. we got a case for it from our local shop. looking into getting different lenses now. Even though that lens it great my husband wants to have different ones for different effects.

Monkey Costume, Small
Monkey Costume, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Sept. 2013
my children loved dressing up in this for a school show. It is quite thin but that was good because it was hot on stage.

Butterfly Pink Lilac Blue Polka Dot Single Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding EXCLUSIVE
Butterfly Pink Lilac Blue Polka Dot Single Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding EXCLUSIVE

4.0 out of 5 stars creases easily, 26 Sept. 2013
Good quality. arrived on time. Looks lovely in my little girls room. The one thing I would say is it creases easily(a lot of creases) not sure why this is I don't have any problems with any other bedding in the house. My little girl doesn't seem to mind though.

Butterfly of Butterflies - Canvas Art Square Print Picture - 14" x 14" (36cm x 36cm) - Framed and Ready to Hang by Rubybloom Designs
Offered by Rubybloom Designs

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely picture, 26 Sept. 2013
Lovely picture. Goes very nice in my little girls room. fast delivery. It said on here that it comes with 1 year guarantee but when it arrived there was no guarantee inside packaging or who to contact if I was to need a guarantee. Lets hope I wont need one. Its a good quality picture

Insect Lore Butterfly Garden
Insect Lore Butterfly Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Insect Lore Butterfly Garden (Toy)
The children and adults loved this. All 5 butterflies were beautiful. We will most definitely be purchasing more caterpillars next spring. It was fascinating watching the fantastic transformation from caterpillars to butterflies. The instructions were easy to follow and delivery was fast .