Profile for The Real Leo Sayer > Reviews

Content by The Real Leo Sayer

The Real Leo Sayer "dingo_fruitbat"

Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream 200 ml
Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream 200 ml
Offered by TK Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars You make me feel like screaming, 23 April 2012
Hi, my name is Leo Slayer, bournemouth's premiere leo sayer impersonator. I'm based on a relatively famous pop star of the past who had some cheesy disco hits when people used to record the official charts on cassette tapes.
Having a name like a lion and also a big wafro to go with the moniker I've grown tired of the constant jibes about both the hair on my middle aged head and my private gentlemen's club.

My agent was quick to point out to me this product so I quickly rushed down to the local superdrug (used to be a kwik save) and I bought a tester bottle. I entered my lavish 2 bedroom semi's faux-european bathroom and set to work.

First of all I applied the sickly smelling gel and glossed my new forest of frizzy downstairs hair and was instantly gratified with a cooling sense of being under a waterfall from one of those wonderful bounty adverts.
This quickly turned to chemical weaponary when the gel had sunk right through my pubal region and started attacking my bare skin.

If I could describe to a discerning amazon reader what it felt like after application I would say, imagine being scalded by molten olive oil whilst having a zebra munch on your conkers.

Abdel Wright
Abdel Wright
Offered by hifi-media-store

5.0 out of 5 stars Soulful Bliss, 30 Aug. 2005
This review is from: Abdel Wright (Audio CD)
Excellent debut from the already hyped 'saviour of jamaican music' Abdel Wright. I'm not a fan of people becoming proclaimed the 'next dylan' or in this case 'next marley' from no less than Bono, but on listening to this wonderful collection of songs i'd have to agree.
What you get here is pure blissful song writing from a hot talent inspired by the one and only johnny cash!
Forget all of your elephant man/sean paul dancehall rubbish...listen to Abdel.

Sounding A Mosaic
Sounding A Mosaic

5.0 out of 5 stars You need this Band in your Life, 31 July 2005
This review is from: Sounding A Mosaic (Audio CD)
So hard to classify, so hard to put down. The new band 'bedouin soundclash' are surely going to be massive. Not since Sublime have a band created so much interest. With their mixture of rock music, dub, reggae and groove.
Check them out at Reading Festival in the dance tent on friday night!

X&Y
X&Y
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars A rush of Hype to the (Bands) Head, 9 July 2005
This review is from: X&Y (Audio CD)
Ok, like most of the other reviewers I own the first 2 albums. Parachutes was a very nice little record and a rush of blood to the head had it's moments. The problem with this album (and the band as a whole) is that they are so big that they don't know what to do with that. They must've been really lucky to break america (I thought they were only U.S. Indie Darlings).
This album is just so dull...that's the only word that comes to mind when I hear it. There are no standout tracks like spies or don't panic of yesteryear...they've truly turned into U2.