Profile for Miss Annette > Reviews

Content by Miss Annette

Miss Annette

The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life - Master Any Skill or Challenge by Learning to Love the Process
by Thomas M. Sterner

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jan 2014
I have had this book on my Kindle for a while and still refer to it often. When I am allowing myself to be harassed by chasing the outcome and rushing the process it reminds me to slow down and it is astonishing how much more effective that is. I have found this book invaluable in many parts of my life not least performing those necessary daily tasks in support of my family with a more positive attitude giving a better result. I am very grateful for this book.

Greetings from Nood
Greetings from Nood

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep., 2 Dec 2012
With each visit to Nood my suspicion grows that the succinct text and expressive illustrations are gently communicating some rather deep thoughts about the way things are. To my surprise I find it rather reassuring.

Sigel GL190 SuperDym-magnets C5 "strong" (neodym N42), silver, 1 x 1 x 1 cm, set of 4 for Glass magnetic boards

5.0 out of 5 stars Super strong, 27 Sep 2012
I wanted strong magnets and these have exceeded my expectations. They arrived in a block of 4, I managed to separate 2 by sliding them off the others but can not separate the remaining two. The magnets are so strong that there is insufficient surface area for me to grip to separate them. I have given this product five stars because they are sold as strong magnets and they are, but maybe too strong!

The Noodimen of Nood
The Noodimen of Nood

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and thoughtful., 18 Aug 2012
Humorous illustrations with an unusual message. I would recommend this for anyone who spends time pondering the state of the world.