Profile for Littlefluffy penguins > Reviews

Content by Littlefluffy p...

Littlefluffy penguins "fluffypenguin"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
2 Little Monsters
2 Little Monsters
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars I haven't actually watched this, but am writing a ..., 9 July 2016
This review is from: 2 Little Monsters (Amazon Video)
I haven't actually watched this, but am writing a review just to say how abhorrent that a film maker would choose to make a film about the tragedy of Jamie Bulger's murder, Fictional it is not, horrendous it is. Shame on the film makers for making it and shame on them for not owning up to it.

Cut Her Out
Cut Her Out

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth trying loads of plot holes, 21 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Cut Her Out (Amazon Video)
Very disappointing. Although atmostpherical in its filming, this is filled with plot holes, and a lot of unanswered questions in a bad way. I am all for new directors but Tiffany Heath who also plays the lead role, starts off well but becomes another cardboard cut out crazy as it goes on. I won't give the plot away in case others want to give it a try, but at least two thirds in it just became turgid and obvious where this was going.

I Solemnly Swear I Am Upto No Good Harry Funny Potter Gray T Shirt - Mens Boys Womens Ladies Girls Top Tee T SHIRT (L)

0,33 MM Ultra-Thin Screen Protector made from Glass-Tempered Gorilla Glass for Apple iPhone 5 / 5s /
Offered by Terrific Solutions LTD

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Jun. 2016
Arrived broken

February
February

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 20 Jun. 2016
This review is from: February (Amazon Video)
Great concept, but poorly edited as it seems to leave the viewer very confused.

Xf-fly PU Leather Wallet Case for Apple iPhone 5/5S (4.0 inches) Shell Soft TPU Inner Shell Multi Function with Stand Magnetic Slots Flip Protective Cover
Offered by Xf-fly

1.0 out of 5 stars Entirely wrong size for the phone it was described for ..., 20 Jun. 2016
Entirely wrong size for the phone it was described for, not returning for money back as not cost effective to.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Permanent Hair Colour 2.0 Intense Black
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Permanent Hair Colour 2.0 Intense Black

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 20 Jun. 2016
Dye was very poor quality and was clearly from very old stock. Not recommended.

Liberation
Liberation

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice concept spoilt by a poor performance, 20 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Liberation (Amazon Video)
If I am honest I rated it kindly, I didn't particularly like it but mainly down to the actress in it who was very poor. I am very proactive towards aspiring film makers being one myself. The concept was great but I just felt the actress had no depth and was impossible to believe in. My favourite thing about the whole short was the art piece at the end.

Deadly Intent
Deadly Intent

2.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to like it, But...., 25 May 2016
This review is from: Deadly Intent (Amazon Video)
I wanted to like this I really did, especially as it is an indie film, sadly what could have been a good story, ended up being a very wooden and over staged piece of film. It's main let down being that of the Mother, it came across to me as if she had been cast simply for looking haggard and stressed and good at crying. Every line she delivered was flat and to be honest pretty awful. The sister was probably the most plausible out of all the actors, but in the end it came across more like a well produced amateur dramatics play at best.

Having said that, I am happy that other viewers enjoyed it more, as being an semi-professional writer/director myself, I know how hard it can be to get what you want, across to your audience.

Only Lovers Left Alive
Only Lovers Left Alive
Dvd

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, pretentious and turgid - Big let down, 21 April 2016
Sadly a massive disappointment. The casting had initially drawn me in, and the ambiance in the trailer, however this simply turned out being a turgid and pretentious piece of pish. My only positive thought of it came from thinking that the equally pretentious 16 year old me, would have probably loved the morbid art house presentation of vampires in prettily shot places. Although I am aware many are raving about this, I would suggest you think again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7