Profile for Antony Moss > Reviews

This Is Spinal Tap - Up To 11 Edition [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Rob Reiner
Price: 11.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Why listed as 5 Discs?, 7 Sep 2009
I've just received this at my workplace so haven't had chance to check out the actual content. However I feel it worth mentioning that this contains only 1 disc - not the 5 discs Amazon's listing states.
It was the thought of having such a plethora of bonus material that it warranted 5 discs that made me rush to buy this.

Toshiba 1TB USB 3.5" External Desktop Hard Drive
Toshiba 1TB USB 3.5" External Desktop Hard Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 May 2009
This is the 5th external drive i've bought (previous 4 have been different makes/models) and I'm really impressed with this one.

After formatting to NTFS and filling the drive to capacity, it barely got warm. My other drives - that have internal fans - would've been very hot to touch after such a time.

As for the blue LED, I expected this to be a lot brighter due to other reviewers comments. However it's not too bad, and comparable to the LEDs on my other drives.

Should also mention that similar to other reviewers, mine arrived with parts of the packaging already open and the rubber feet already applied to the drive. Don't know if this was a previously returned item?

In summary, I like this model so much I'm contemplating buying a couple more to replace my other drives.