Profile for Victoria L. Turnbull > Reviews

Content by Victoria L. Tu...

Victoria L. Turnbull "Vikki" (Shropshire, UK)

Funky Fido Girls or Boys Brown and White Staffie Dog Shoulder Bag Size 23 x 17 x 7 cms
Offered by FunkyFilly®

4.0 out of 5 stars A good water resistant bag that looks great, 20 Aug. 2014
A good water resistant bag that looks great. The strap is quite industrial though and its starting to make my jumpers bobblet. Could do with a divider in it to make treats easier to.find when needed.

Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Board Game
Trivial Pursuit Family Edition Board Game
Offered by Fun Collectables

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for all the family., 22 Dec. 2012
It's great having different questions for the kids and adults meaning that the whole family can play. The only reason I've not given it 5 stars is that my 12 year old finds the kids' questions too easy but the adult questions impossible. Will be playing this a lot at Christmas though

Davina - Body Buff [DVD]
Davina - Body Buff [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as Super Body Workout, 20 April 2011
This review is from: Davina - Body Buff [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this becasue I really like Davina's Super Body Workout DVD but needed a change. This is OK, but doesn't work me as hard even on the cardio part. Also you've got to choose which bit you want to do after the warm up and then choose the cool down when you've finished that. Super Body Workout includes the warm up and cool down as part of every workout. Davina's still a great motivator though.

I'd recommend this if you find her other DVDs a bit challenging.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars No more cheating!, 20 April 2011
Such a great tool and so easy to use. I can never convince myself that I've really lost inches instead of putting them on again. Hang on...is this really great?:-)

Polar FT7M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Black/Silver
Polar FT7M Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Black/Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but the alarm doesn't work, 20 April 2011
Really love this monitor. Easy to change the display while on the run, so to switch between whether you're in fat burning or fitness improveent mode, what your heart rate is and how many calories you've burned. It has become my 'running buddy'. Only problem is the alarm doesn't work to tell you you've gone from fat burning to fitness. I should tell them really....

UB Funkeys Starter Kit - Characters may vary
UB Funkeys Starter Kit - Characters may vary
Offered by InternetukShop

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fantastic toy!, 4 Mar. 2009
The kids (6 and 9yr old boys) told me they HAD to have this, and gave me their Christmas money, so what could I say?. I am very impressed...it is so clever. It gives you access to a virtual Funkey world where you can play all sorts of games and create your own home....but keep away from the bad guys or they steal your money. Each Funkey allows access to different parts of the world, so it does become a bit of a money drain, but very impressed with the technology of it.

Strictly Come Dancing - The Workout with Kelly Brook and Flavia Cacace [DVD]
Strictly Come Dancing - The Workout with Kelly Brook and Flavia Cacace [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelly Brook
Offered by best_value_entertainment

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to follow, 4 Mar. 2009
I found the steps on this video quite difficult to follow while watching the tv. Although they do give you a break down of the steps, allowing you to practice before the exercise bit, the routine is so fast it is difficult to keep up.

Having said that, I have only tried the first 2 routines, so it may get better.