Profile for cheyenne > Reviews

Content by cheyenne

cheyenne

Page: 1 | 2
Tansy Protective Case,Endurance Protection Case Shield Cover,Triad sliding sleeve phone Holder For Apple iPhone 5/5S(Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ultimate Protection for Iphone 5s, 26 July 2014
It is much better than what I have expected.There was a small window at the back what I could flip out,- however it came off after the first day.I do not miss it ,- the case itself is the best,- last time I dropped my phone in an elevator,- from the corner of my eye I have seen how maliciously smiling a women just right beside me.I knew nothing wrong can happen with the phone if it is in a protective case like that,- and I was right. You need this stuff for your Iphone, if you don't buy it then you can only blame yourself if your phone will be damaged even if you cover it with something else.

Life Emergency Hammer & Seat Belt Cutter Rescue Tool
Life Emergency Hammer & Seat Belt Cutter Rescue Tool
Offered by DDLBusiness

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'must to have' tool in every car., 16 Jun. 2014
I know certain stories which you don't want to hear.You might want to consider to mount it just right beside the seat and the console in between.I have installed beside the passenger seat and the console.
You need this tool,- just in case ,- so hopefully you would be to avoid to burn alive.

Pro Perl: From Professional to Expert (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
Pro Perl: From Professional to Expert (Expert's Voice in Open Source)
by Peter Wainwright

5.0 out of 5 stars I have it with me all the time., 19 May 2014
Probably one of the best if not the best book about Perl.I have it in digital version as well,- but the paper copy is always with me.

BMW Leather Keyring, BMW Genuine Leather Key Ring, BMW Keyring, Christmas Gift Idea

5.0 out of 5 stars What you see is what you get., 19 May 2014
The quality of this key-holder is o.k,- I've received what I was expected,- not more not less.The leather is also fine.

4 x Dummy/Fake GPS Personalised Tracker Device Unit Security Alarm System Warning Window Stickers with Registration,Tag Number Printed-Police Monitored Sign For Car,Van,Truck,Caravan,Motorhome,Lorry,Taxi,Minicab,Automobile
Offered by Platinum Place (UK Manufacturer & Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks authentic, 15 April 2014
The stickers has a real authentic look,- considering that even the license plate is indicated.
I have it on both sides of the car.The size of the stickers are appropriate.
Packaging is correct,- a hard tray included so the stickers are not blended.

Seven Deadliest Web Application Attacks (Seven Deadliest Attacks)
Seven Deadliest Web Application Attacks (Seven Deadliest Attacks)
by Mike Shema

5.0 out of 5 stars a must to have, 8 Feb. 2014
A must to have book for a Web-auditor,-clear and concise.It helps to clear the foggy parts and subtle differences between e.g a Clickjacking attack ,- or a Cross-Site request Forgery.Overall; it is a good book,recommended only for people who are working in the IT security field.

ililily Distressed Vintage Cotton embroidered Baseball Cap Snapback Trucker Hat
ililily Distressed Vintage Cotton embroidered Baseball Cap Snapback Trucker Hat
Offered by ililily-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality cap, 8 Feb. 2014
The only sole reason why I'm writing this 'cause I've seen other people's complains saying that this is not big enough.-
However ,it seems perfect to me,- the adjustable strap is quality vintage looking,- if your head is so big as an ox,then you need to wear a sack not a cap.Otherwise for a human being this is a quality cap,- which satisfies the needs even for someone who is looking for the best available marketed cap on amazon.

Swanneck Ballpoint Pen - Yellow Barrel and Blue Ink (Pack of 5)
Swanneck Ballpoint Pen - Yellow Barrel and Blue Ink (Pack of 5)
Offered by Swanneck & Carioca Crafts

1.0 out of 5 stars unusable, 15 Jan. 2014
I thought this unique shape makes writing easier.
Unfortunately it is not the case,-these pens are simply unusable.
You can not hold it properly,-I don't see why this shape would be good for anyone,and for what reason.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars way too small, 15 Jan. 2014
I was expecting a big luggage,- unfortunately it was so small that I could easily put the wrapped up luggage under my armpit as I was heading to my car from the post-office.As I was checking that,at the bottom right beside rollers the paint was missing on some parts.
Update; I wanted to use the luggage ,- there is a code combination lock which to my surprise does work independently with the zipper and close nothing at all.There is a key lock as well,just right beside the code lock,- however no key had been enclosed to the luggage,therefore all the lock features are completely useless.The code combination lock is working but does not close the luggage.
Do not buy.

HIGH PEAK Dry Bag,
HIGH PEAK Dry Bag,

1.0 out of 5 stars good for nothing, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: HIGH PEAK Dry Bag, (Luggage)
A small bag with a strap,- you really need to think what you can do with this tiny bag as it supposed to be a dry bag,- but you can't even close the bag with the "built-in" strap.
On the picture I even have seen 3 of them ,- in reality only 1 has arrived,good for nothing.
A "classical" rip-off.