Profile for Ronnie > Reviews

Content by Ronnie

Ronnie (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Chelsea FC Anti-Scratch Waterproof Skin for Apple iPhone 5 , OFFICIAL LICENCED FOOTBALL CLUB Skin by KING OF FLASH
Offered by mtxtoys

4.0 out of 5 stars Skin = sticker, 20 Dec 2012
I clearly didn't read the full description, this is not an iphone case - as I first thought (my mistake). It is a skin (i.e. stickers). The quality of the stickers is excellent and I am sure will be appreciated by the Chelsea fan who I have bought it for, but just in case you think its a case. Its not.

Silent in the Sanctuary (MIRA)
Silent in the Sanctuary (MIRA)
by Deanna Raybourn

5.0 out of 5 stars Silent in the Sanctuary, 21 Sep 2011
A great book from Deanna Raybourn, with the Lady Julia Grey series, the love interest between Brisbane and Lady Julia keeps you guessing. Couldn't put it down and wanted to read the next one as soon as I had finished this one.

Muddles, Puddles and Sunshine: Your Activity Book to Help When Someone Has Died (Early Years)
by Diana Crossley

5.0 out of 5 stars Muddles, Puddles and Sunshine, 21 Sep 2011
My husband passed away recently at a young age and this book has been brought out a couple of times for me to do with my 5 year old daughter. My 2 year old son is too small yet. However I am finding it invaluable as a memory book for the children. We are filling it slowly and taking our time and I they are able to look at it or do it whenever they want to. It is also has some good pointers.

The Secret C: Straight Talking About Cancer
The Secret C: Straight Talking About Cancer
by Julie Stokes

3.0 out of 5 stars The Secret C, 21 Sep 2011
We bought a few books to talk about cancer to my then 5 year old daughter. However, I found this one a bit to graphic, we never really wanted to use the C word due to her age and the possibility of her using it in the playground. I think it would be a good book for older children who can grasp the situation better. Low rating because it did not offer me what I required.

Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - Rainbow
Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - Rainbow

4.0 out of 5 stars Pill Organiser, 21 Sep 2011
We struggled to find a pill organiser big enough for the multitude of tablets my husband had to take. This one was perfect however I did have to change the timings rather than pm and am I covered them over with stickers for 8am, 12 noon etc

Dark Road to Darjeeling (Lady Julia Grey)
Dark Road to Darjeeling (Lady Julia Grey)
by Deanna Raybourn

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Road to Darjeeling, 21 Sep 2011
If you know the Lady Julia Grey series this is another very good read. Couldn't put it down. Deanna Raybourn brings mystery and suspense.

Playskool Mrs Potato Head Silly Suitcase
Playskool Mrs Potato Head Silly Suitcase

4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs Potato Head, 21 Sep 2011
Well known toy due to the Toy Story film however it is a great toy for co-ordination and imagination. Very appealing storage suitcase.

Sleep Time Bunny Alarm Clock. Childrens Alarm Clock
Sleep Time Bunny Alarm Clock. Childrens Alarm Clock

1.0 out of 5 stars Clock, 14 Feb 2009
Didn't work of us - unfortunately. The fact it only works on a 12 hour clock means you have to remember to go in after they are asleep to adjust the clock. And as my daughter kept getting out of bed to press it down, bunny has now gone on holiday. If they were to bring out a 24 hour one it would probably work better. But as it is wouldn't buy this again nor recommend.

My Pregnancy Journal (Interactive Journals)
My Pregnancy Journal (Interactive Journals)
by Ryland Peters & Small
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary, 14 Feb 2009
I have 2 of these now. One I did for my 3 year old and one I am currently filling for the new addition. Love it. Think it will be really nice for them to read when they are older. Of course you can fill in your own handmade diary but this is something a bit special, with boxes for photos, and little reminders of what to update. I also go back over the 1st one I filled out to see if there are any similarities between pregnancies.... Would recommend if you don't mind spending money on a diary or it makes a great gift if you want to buy something different.

Carriwell Maternity Support Band - Size: 10/12 (M) - Black
Carriwell Maternity Support Band - Size: 10/12 (M) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Support, 14 Feb 2009
Bought this in my 8th month. Was suffering some ligament/side pain and this really helped support my bump. Would recommend if you feel you just need that little bit of a lift. Very comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2