Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for AdamJ. > Reviews

Content by AdamJ.

AdamJ.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kingston Technology 8 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing - Frustration Free Packaging

4.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, 12 July 2015
This drive is faster then other drive's at this price point and I have lost any data I put on it (which at this price point is a big problem) it has never given me any issues and it's very small (I keep losing the damn things, I bought 4 and now I only have 1)

Personally I wouldn't keep important data on these USB drives but it's fine for the likes of backup of college files, which is why I got them.

Akasa AK-CBSA05-50BK Proslim SATA 3 Cable 50 cm Black
Akasa AK-CBSA05-50BK Proslim SATA 3 Cable 50 cm Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Thats a nice looking cable, 12 July 2015
This is one nice sleek nice looking cable, it is very thin and I found it easy to cable manage. I wish I had bought more.

PUR Gum Bags Spearmint
PUR Gum Bags Spearmint

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 12 July 2015
This review is from: PUR Gum Bags Spearmint (Grocery)
It's nice chewing gum, the flavor lasts a while though a bit bland.

StarTech 6 inch SATA Power Y Splitter Cable Adapter - M/F
StarTech 6 inch SATA Power Y Splitter Cable Adapter - M/F

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 12 July 2015
What more do you want?

Edwin Jagger Amazon Exclusive Kelvin Chrome Plated Knurled Handle Double Edge Safety Razor

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 12 July 2015
It has a fantastic chrome finish and a thick knurled handle, it is my first double edge razor so my insight is limited. I find it comfortable and the weight is comforting however I find the handle to be a bit too short.

Yousave Accessories Sony Xperia M2 Case PU Leather Flip Cover
Yousave Accessories Sony Xperia M2 Case PU Leather Flip Cover
Offered by Yousave Accessories

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 12 July 2015
It's made out of newspaper and cardboard but it works.

SanDisk Extreme SDCZ80-016G 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk Extreme SDCZ80-016G 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an incredibly fast USB stick, 12 July 2015
I absolutely love this USB stick. It's really fast, in practice it's about 180MB's read and 130MB's write (picture included of a read test from HDTune) It is a large drive in terms of physical size (about the length of a finger) which may turn people off but at least I never lose it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Draper 40417 Punch-Down Tool
Draper 40417 Punch-Down Tool

4.0 out of 5 stars It's not bad at all, 12 July 2015
Feels like a nice high quality punch down tool with a good definite click when punched down and the blade on it is more then sharp enough to easily cut the waste bit of cable after the cable is punched down. I have no regret in buying this and I have no reserve in recommending this tool for someone looking for a cheapish punch down tool.

Samson Meteor USB Microphone - Chrome
Samson Meteor USB Microphone - Chrome

4.0 out of 5 stars In regards to the amber light issue, 12 July 2015
This mic can pick up my voice quite clearly and I think it does sound better (and looks much nicer) then Blue's snowball mic. However I'm writing this in regard to the amber/yellow/orange light issue, I've had this mic for over a year and pretty much on the year mark I got this issue. After some poking and getting annoyed I had the brilliant idea of trying a different cable. I used a higher quality cable (it was included in a ps3 controller box) then the one included and suddenly the mic worked just fine again.

Just as tip for people who bought the mic and are having this issue, try a better cable, one that really holds into a socket.
I have no recommendation on whether or not to buy it, just make an informed decision and know the risk of this issue.

AmazonBasics Quad-Shielded High-Speed HDMI Cable 3 m / 9.8 Feet
AmazonBasics Quad-Shielded High-Speed HDMI Cable 3 m / 9.8 Feet

5.0 out of 5 stars It works and feels durable, 4 July 2014
This HDMI cable works a treat for connecting my laptop/ps3 and Xbox to my TV because I tend to move things around a lot long durable cables are a must for me and this feels like it'll last me a good long while with no issues. It's exactly what I wanted and it was cheap, you can call me one satisfied customer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5