Profile for louise > Reviews

Content by louise

louise

The Greatest Hits - Vol. 4 (Remixed & Remastered)
The Greatest Hits - Vol. 4 (Remixed & Remastered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album..I love it, 23 Jun 2011
I downloaded this album and it's great..Love every track on it :) AC/DC are my fav rock band and Brian Johnson just rocks..Great tunes and great vocals, has an 80's feel to it..If your into AC/DC like me, buy the album cos you won't be disappointed..

Small Cupcake Moneybox - Chocolate & Berries
Small Cupcake Moneybox - Chocolate & Berries

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute cupcake, 16 Jun 2011
I just purchased the cute cupcake money box, and have to say it came the next day of purchase, really quick :)..I collect all cupcakes and this one also looks good on my kitchen window sill..I have a good collection now, and i recommend it , a good buy..The berries on top look good too, nice to eat even.. lol

Colourful Rings 100% POLYESTER 90GSM (High quality) with hooks - 180 x 180cm
Colourful Rings 100% POLYESTER 90GSM (High quality) with hooks - 180 x 180cm

5.0 out of 5 stars colourful bathroom, 9 Jun 2011
I just purchased this nice colourful shower curtain..and i must say that its certainly does bring colour to my bathroom now..Very pleased with it, and its in the same material ( Polyester 100%) as the old one..I can't wait to christen it tonight :D I recommend it definatley :)

Ceramic Strawberry Cupcake Trinket Box, Lovely Gift
Ceramic Strawberry Cupcake Trinket Box, Lovely Gift
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 7 Jun 2011
I ordered this cute trinket box, and its just arrived..all packaged up safely..it goes well on my window sill with all my other cupcakey ornaments..i might even get a different one to put with them..came quick too :)

My Soul to Take [DVD]
My Soul to Take [DVD]
Dvd ~ Max Thieriot

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring film, 25 April 2011
This review is from: My Soul to Take [DVD] (DVD)
I rented this dvd out at the weekend..well, i any watched the first half an hour and switched it off..it was so boring and silly..I expected more for a Wes Craven film..Don't waste your money, and an hour and a half sitting through it..Bored me to tears the bit i watched..:(

Girls Pink Heart Pendant Lamp Shade - Easy Fit
Girls Pink Heart Pendant Lamp Shade - Easy Fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart lamp shade, 11 April 2011
Wow!! I ordered this cute pink / red heart lampshade and its just arrived..Its great..I am well pleased with it, quick delivery too..My fav colour is red and goes well in my bedroom :)

Cupcake Salt & Pepper / Cruet Green with Strawberry and Tray
Cupcake Salt & Pepper / Cruet Green with Strawberry and Tray

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute !!, 29 Jan 2011
I ordered these cute salt and pepper pots on Thursday, and they came this morning (Saturday)..They are so cute..They look good in the tray, but you can also use them without the tray...Great on my worktop :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jan 2011
I have just purchased the iced fancies work top saver and its great. I am trying to collect all ''cupcakes'' things for my kitchen and this work top saver just looks great..very happy, and quick delivery

Blocks Duvet Cover Set, Blue, Double
Blocks Duvet Cover Set, Blue, Double

5.0 out of 5 stars I luv it.., 22 Jan 2011
I am pleased with the duvet and pillowcase set ( double)..I have a blue bedroom, and the set looks great on the bed..