Profile for Mr. J. D. Miles > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. D. Miles

Mr. J. D. Miles "ImageCapture" (UK)

Supergets® Apple Iphone 5 Premium Black Top Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by TypeandColor

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for iPhone 5, 16 Oct. 2012
I love this iPhone 5 case! I wasn't expecting much at all when I purchased it as it was so reasonably priced but its just right for my needs. Soft padded cushioning on either side of the case feels nice and does a great job at protecting the phone (which is the main thing) and a rigid build that fits perfectly onto my iPhone. I can easily take the case on and of without any damage caused to the case so te previous reviewer may have had a faulty product. A nice touch also getting the screen pad which does a really good job at cleaning the screen every day, fits perfectly into the handy discreet inside pocket. Highly recommend it-and I you don't like it it's cheap enough to throw away!!!

New Trent Power Rock Case with Extended Rechargeable Battery Juice Case 2100mAh for IPHONE 4 4S (IMP210B/NT210B)

5.0 out of 5 stars Doubles the iPhone 4/4S battery life!, 28 Sept. 2012
Don't know about you but I find the battery on the iPhone 4 sucks. If I'm using my phone all day with email, twitter and all the other apps that sap your battery life like music and video by the time it hits 5pm my phone is nearly dead. Not now, just need to press the on button and it charges a full charge with more juice left after that too. I can go on using my phone another day without having to worry about charging it now. Excellent product and highly recommended. I love the matte finish too as it gives you a feel of quality and the build is second to none. I've used Mophie products before and this far excels them in my opinion.

Synergy-ISO-7 2Kg Strawberry Delight
Synergy-ISO-7 2Kg Strawberry Delight

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend highly enough, 28 Sept. 2012
Synergie ISO 7 has got to be the best tasting protein shake I've ever tasted. Easily absorbed and no ill effects with running your stomach like some on the market! I've been using this product for over a year and have seen really good improvements on lean bodymass and energy levels before and after training.

Weight training gloves, Heavy Duty Gym Gloves, Size Medium
Weight training gloves, Heavy Duty Gym Gloves, Size Medium
Offered by Farabi Sports

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite hard wearing, 28 Sept. 2012
These gloves are pretty hard wearing but after 6 months are starting to show their wear a bit with freying and stitching coming undone a slightly. . When you first buy them they leave black dye on your hands but its not a problem and washes off easily. Give good protection when using bars and pully grips.

iPhone In Car Holder Windscreen Suction Mount for Apple iPhone 6 6S 6/6S Plus, 4 4S, iPhone 5 5S 5C - Mobile Accessories By Sunwire®
Offered by Books United-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best cradle, 28 Sept. 2012
Have to say I thought this cradle was going to be easier to open and close on the iPhone. You need two hands to do this and definitely don't try it while you're driving or you'll crash your car!

The iPhone tends to fall out of the cradle when you go over bumps and I've found myself catching it in mid air out of reflex action which is a bit dangerous when you think about it.

If it had a spring leverage system to attach the phone it would be more user friendly. I suppose you get what you pay for and I'm still in search of the perfect iPhone cradle. I'd even spend good money for it if one came on the market.

Lowepro Fastpack 350 Quick Access Backpack for SLR Kit, 17" Notebook and General Gear - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this bag. Good for Pro's and amateurs alike., 2 Jan. 2011
I bought this bag, a little concerned at first after reading the reviews about not being able to fit a 17" MacBook in but found it fitted perfectly even with the protective casing on (Speck SeeThru Satin Hard Shell Case). I have to assure others that it fits well and isn't too tight either.
I managed to fit all my gear in there after a bit of fiddling around. Obviously you have to take the covers off your flashes and leave your longest lens on to make it work.

This is what I fit in my bag with no problems:

1 x Nikon D3 (could fit in second body if needed in top compartment).
2 x Nikon Speedlights
1 x 70-200mm lens
1 x 28-70mm lens
1 x Sigma 15-30mm
1 x Voigtlander 60mm lens
1 x Panasonic GF1 with 20mm lens attached.
1 x Thinktank lens carry bag with Nikon Speedlights inside fitted in the top compartment.
1 x Visible Dust sensor brush in protective casing.
2 x Filters in cases
1 x MacBook Pro 17" with casing.

I also fit a protein shaker bottle on the side for long shoots!

I can't understand other comments about this bag being too big. This must be people that haven't had a pro camera bag as all my other bags are much bigger and heavier.
This bag is a dream to carry about to shoots across London etc. as my other LowePro rolling road bags were too heavy to lug up underground steps after a while. Once you've done the front straps up you can hardly feel the bag on you as the weight is evenly distributed and does'nt put any uneven pressure on your spine or shoulders like other bags. Very nicely designed for long day hauls or trecks.

I've always purchased LowePro after getting rid of my Billingham bags back in the late 90's and have always been very happy with them and also the great service that LowePro provides their customers.
If anything has gone wrong with my bags in the past they've been only too happy to fix them or even give brand new replacements-can't beat their customer service as it's second to none.

I highly recommend this bag to pros and amateurs as a top bag that if fitted properly will easily fit your gear in. I could if I wanted fit another Pro body in the top section-might have to take my sensor brush out of it's big case though.
I'm lucky to have an old waterproof LowePro accessory - not sure if they still sell them on the site but it came with one of my old bags. I've also got a mobile phone pouch accessory for the strap to house my phone for when I'm out in the City and can't hear it ring!
For the price you really can't grumble at all about what the bag lacks e.g. above accessories and tripod carrying facility (there is a work around if you YouTube it!).
All my other bags have been around £100 upwards and this is a snip at around £40. Stop winging people and get on with it!!!

Buy this bag if you want a good lightweight high quality bag with a life time warranty-end of.

Twenty Things Adoptive Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew
Twenty Things Adoptive Kids Wish Their Adoptive Parents Knew
by Sherrie Eldridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra speedy delivery & excellent seller!, 24 July 2009
I ordered my book and it arrived within about 1-2 days in excellent condition. I highly recommend this seller for future purchases! A++++++++
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2011 11:16 AM GMT