Profile for Yvonne Watson > Reviews

Content by Yvonne Watson

Yvonne Watson (Norfolk, UK)

SNAIL SAKK: Mail Catcher for Letterboxes - CHOCOLATE
SNAIL SAKK: Mail Catcher for Letterboxes - CHOCOLATE
Offered by Snail Sakk

5.0 out of 5 stars My search has ended!, 28 Aug. 2015
Exactly what I been searching for - prior to finding this, I had several attempts of making a mail- catcher, without success! This is perfect as my letter box is in the door of a very glassy porch and very visible from outside. Not only does any build-up of post remain hidden when I am away, but it also saves having to bend down to pick up from the floor. Very professionally made and much commented upon!

Supergets® Nokia Lumia 610 Wallet Case,Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus and Micro Fibre Cloth Hot Pink
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 2 Oct. 2012
So glad I chose this! Perfect for my Lumia 610 and arrived soooo quickly! A colour to find easily among the clutter in my bag!

Tefal BR308845 Quick Cup Deluxe Stainless Steel
Tefal BR308845 Quick Cup Deluxe Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Exellent buy!, 3 Jan. 2010
Have been thinking of acquiring one of these for a long time, but put off by reviews for the earlier model. However, this is super. A bit noisy when brewing but saves my husband putting the kettle on to boil 7 times, and walking away, before making a hot drink! Love it!