Profile for Rose > Reviews

Content by Rose

Rose

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Chococino 16 Capsules, 8 Servings - Pack of 3 (Total 48 Capsules, 24 Servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolce Gusto Chococino capsules, 22 May 2014
Good value for money, and were cheaper than the Dolce Gusto packs. Very pleased with the service and quality of this product.

Brand new glass Coffee Latte Mugs 8.66oz 200ml 11.1cm high set of 6
Brand new glass Coffee Latte Mugs 8.66oz 200ml 11.1cm high set of 6
Offered by E Bargains UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee latte glass cups, 22 May 2014
These are ideal for use with my coffee maker, they are jut the right size and are very sturdy. I am very pleased with them and use them all the time.

Sheaffer Prelude Fountain Pen Brushed Chrome Plate featuring Nickel Plate Trim Medium Nib

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheaffer fountain pen, 21 April 2014
I chose the five star rating as this is an excellent pen, easy to hold and writes beautifully. I have tried several varieties of fountain pro, but this has to be top of my list for superiority.

The Golden Chain (Choc Lit) (Charton Minster Book 2)
The Golden Chain (Choc Lit) (Charton Minster Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Golden Chain, 2 Sept. 2013
It was an interesting book, and I enjoyed reading it. There was a lot going on at times which would have made more sense if I had read The Silver Chain first. On the whole it was a good book, well written.

Sirdar Crofter DK Knitting Wool/Yarn Thistle 052 - per 50g ball
Sirdar Crofter DK Knitting Wool/Yarn Thistle 052 - per 50g ball
Offered by Shirley Wools Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Colourful and trendy., 12 May 2013
Good yarn, knits up beautifully and I would recommend it to other knitters. It has a lovely soft feel when knitted.

Russell Hobbs RHM2064R Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Red
Russell Hobbs RHM2064R Digital Microwave, 20 Litre - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 12 May 2013
I am delighted with this microwave, it is very simple to use, is efficient and looks good with my other red Russell Hobbs equipment in my kitchen.

Morphy Richards Intellisteam 48781 Food Steamer, White
Morphy Richards Intellisteam 48781 Food Steamer, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 21 Jan. 2013
I have had the same steamer for a while, and just love it. It cooks everything to perfection and I bought this one for my
son and his wife for Christmas, as they were very impressed with mine. I would highly recommend this steamer, it cleans easily,
and saves the hassle of pots and pans.