Profile for Alora > Reviews

Ronhill Aspiration Cool-Knit Women's Long Sleeve Running Top- AW15 - X Large
Ronhill Aspiration Cool-Knit Women's Long Sleeve Running Top- AW15 - X Large
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great long sleeved running top, 29 Mar. 2016
Nice long sleeved running top that I use as an outer layer for indoor workouts when the gym is a little chilly. Generous sizing - I don't like tops that adhere to every imperfection! Nice colour too - not too 'in your face' like a lot of gym gear can be.

Just Life 32 pockets& 18 hook-and-loop tabs Hanging Jewelry Hanging Earrings Necklace Bracelet Closet Storage Organizer Dual Sides Space-saving Household Accessory Holder Storage Bag (Black)
Offered by Fun Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars Another storage problem solved, 21 Mar. 2016
I had been looking for months for some way of storing my costume jewellery necklaces in a way that allowed me to access them quickly and easily.
My only regret is that it doesn't have enough Velcro tabs to hold the number of necklaces I've acquired so I'm having to double-up in some cases, but it's still better than the tangled mess of necklaces I had in my drawer. The reverse side has pockets for bracelets etc but it was mainly the necklace storage that I wanted it for.

Arendo - Stainless Steel-Glass Kettle with Blue Interior LED Illumination | Stainless Steel-Glass Design| STRIX-controller | Integrated Scale Filter | 1.7 Litres | 2200W | Automatic Shut-Off | One-Touch-Closure

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and efficient kettle, 21 Mar. 2016
Lovely stylish kettle which allows me to watch the progress of the water boiling so if, for example, I don't want boiling water to fill a hot water bottle, it's easy to see when the water is reaching the desired temperature (with a bit of practice). The buildup of limescale becomes noticeable very quickly as it shows more on a clear surface than on our previous metal kettle, but that is easily dealt with, using white distilled vinegar.

Just Life 20/24 Pocket Bedroom Over Door Wall Hanging Space Saving Organiser Shoe Sock Storage Bag Rack Household Accessory Organizer(24 Pocket)
Offered by Fun Mall

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a scarf storage solution!, 6 Mar. 2016
This is good value and easy to 'assemble' with 3 metal hooks that hang the whole thing over a door. I'd ideally have this hanging inside my wardrobe door but there isn't room so it's on the back of the bedroom door now. I'm using it to store my scarves, and they're now so much easier to get at (I used to wrap them around a hanger in the wardrobe but could never get them out in a hurry) and easier to put away. It loses one star for being made of a cheap plastic which will probably degrade or tear over time, but at that price I can afford to replace it when it does.

Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes 03 Fuller Fudge
Chubby Stick Shadow Tint For Eyes 03 Fuller Fudge
Offered by BEAUTY XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 6 Mar. 2016
I was unsure how this would work, but it's a creamy eyeshadow crayon that glides on very easily. I use this one to blend with a paler one and the overall effect is soft, slightly sparkly and easy to apply.

RITUALS Zensation Shower Foam 200 ml
RITUALS Zensation Shower Foam 200 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Reminds me of shaving gel, 27 Feb. 2016
I am a big fan of the Rituals body cream so thought I'd try this. It does indeed foam up instantly into a rich mousse but I could detect a background smell that reminded me of women's leg shaving gels. In fact it felt like I was using shaving gel. The scent of the shower mousse is not really strong enough. Overall a pleasant product but a bit disappointing.

Brown 50s Flip Wigs for Rock n Roll Rockabilly Fancy Dress Accessory
Brown 50s Flip Wigs for Rock n Roll Rockabilly Fancy Dress Accessory
Offered by Partypackage Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like the picture, 23 Nov. 2015
On receiving this item, I was pleased to see that it was packed inside a hair net, presumably to protect it in transit. WRONG! Removing the hair net showed the wig to be a permanently curly tangled mess - absolutely nothing like the picture on the box. The curls were all in different directions and it bore no relation to what I expected to receive. So much for the finishing touch to my costume - I didn't bother using it.

Asics Gel Netburner 17 GS Netball Shoes - Junior (White/Pink UK 2)
Asics Gel Netburner 17 GS Netball Shoes - Junior (White/Pink UK 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kids trainers - proper lace-ups, 8 Nov. 2015
Excellent pair of trainers for my daughter. She wears them for netball at school and likes the look of them too. Be glad these are not Velcro fastening as the trainers with laces are more supportive of the foot.

Mitre Intelligent Compression Tungsten Shin Pads , Blue/Yellow , XS
Mitre Intelligent Compression Tungsten Shin Pads , Blue/Yellow , XS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what was required but good product regardless, 8 Nov. 2015
The shin pads arrived in good time but sadly were not what my daughter wanted. The Velcro straps do not fasten around the front of the shin pad and she has found from experience that the Velcro scratches and irritates her leg if they fasten around the back. It wasn't clear from the photo where the straps fasten. Returned and received a refund but had to pay the return postage.

Desigual 51G55J23117U Metal Necklace - 40 cm with 7 cm extension
Desigual 51G55J23117U Metal Necklace - 40 cm with 7 cm extension

4.0 out of 5 stars Striking and colourful necklace, 1 Nov. 2015
I ordered this after buying a green/blue version while on holiday in Spain. I have received many compliments about it. It provides a flash of colour and interest when wearing a plain top or shirt. It's a round shape so won't suit a v neckline. Overall, an easy to wear versatile design. Very pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7