Profile for Petal > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Best Of Chuck Berry
The Best Of Chuck Berry
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars CD - good condition and good value; library case - cracked on both sides, 15 April 2016
This review is from: The Best Of Chuck Berry (Audio CD)
I wanted this CD for one track, for use in my dance exercise classes, but there are other tracks which I can also use. I'm happy with the condition of the CD, as I have been with all CDs I've purchased from Zoverstocks. Unfortunately, the library case was cracked on both sides, but that probably happened in the post.

William Armes Dandy Kersey Hand Woven Natural Coir Doormat with Jute, 90 x 55 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 6 Sept. 2015
I bought this some years ago. It has been outside my kitchen door, with just a Perspex roof above, and is still as good as new.

Sunshine on Leith
Sunshine on Leith

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 6 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Sunshine on Leith (Audio CD)
I bought this for one track - 500 miles - but some of the other tracks are quite good, too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief from sore fingernails, 6 Sept. 2015
I got fed up with sore fingernails from hulling strawberries - this is really good product.

Chronology The Epic Hit Singles
Chronology The Epic Hit Singles

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific album, 6 Sept. 2015
All his best songs - a great collection.

Songs from A Secret Garden
Songs from A Secret Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Sept. 2015
Beautiful music. I like almost every track.

BruxGuard Slimline Version Bruxism Mouthpiece
BruxGuard Slimline Version Bruxism Mouthpiece
Offered by UK Innovations GP Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars I thought the slimline version would be comfortable, but it is still too big for my ..., 25 Jun. 2015
I thought the slimline version would be comfortable, but it is still too big for my mouth, and I have worn it only a few times. I keep putting off trying it again.

The Very Best Of Gene Pitney
The Very Best Of Gene Pitney
Offered by mrtopseller

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, 25 Jun. 2015
Not as good as I expected, but a few good tracks.

genuine 95% Modal Sports Clothes Soft Women's Yoga Wear bloomers pants (Purple, XL)
Offered by QIAN QI BAI HUO DIAN

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 25 Jun. 2015
I bought purple, and it's a good colour. My size is between 12 and 14, and I bought XL, which seems about right for me. The material is nice and soft, and although I haven't yet washed the garment, the quality seems excellent for the price.

Lead With Your Heart
Lead With Your Heart
Offered by A2Z Entertains

3.0 out of 5 stars Neither one nor the other, 23 May 2015
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
Tracks sound neither really pop nor really classical - but some tracks are quite nice.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5