Profile for irrotational > Reviews

Qstarz BT-Q818XT 10Hz 66 Ch Fast Bluetooth GPS Receiver - 10 Times Faster
Qstarz BT-Q818XT 10Hz 66 Ch Fast Bluetooth GPS Receiver - 10 Times Faster
Offered by Comtechlogic®

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 18 May 2012
Good little gadget, good battery life and gets reception ok, although I havent tried it anywhere difficult yet.

I got very confused to start with as the bluettooth light wouldnt come on in the 5hz mode...and for ages it wouldnt pair, then i tried in the other mode and it would pair...and then worked in the original mode!

The Well of Ascension: Mistborn Book Two
The Well of Ascension: Mistborn Book Two

4.0 out of 5 stars its good, 18 May 2012
The trilogy is generally entertaining, and well worth reading, you will get sucked in!

Another 5 words to meet the limit.

Emprex MCE Wireless Gaming Keyboard
Emprex MCE Wireless Gaming Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars A good lounge PC keyboard, 23 Feb. 2012
I've had this for 2-3 years now and it works well as a lounge pc keyboard.

It's big enough to type properly on but not as big as a full size.

the mouse joystick on the right and buttons on the left work very well as a design and feel good.

All the media keys work well with Media Centre.

I would easily recommend it if you are after this kind of keyboard - especially for the price!

Radio Controlled Hughes POLICE Helicopter with 2.4 Ghz digital radio system
Radio Controlled Hughes POLICE Helicopter with 2.4 Ghz digital radio system
Offered by STRAIGHT2YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great helicopter, 23 Feb. 2012
It does what it says in the description.

These gyro heli's are very stable and easy to fly, although the 4 channels of this one add an extra dimension/challenge.

I did manage to break one rotor when i had an emergency shut-off at 6 feet, just before it hit my wifes face!!

It is very easy to change to one of the spares in the box and I have not broken another one since, despite may hours of flying.

i would heartily recommend to anyone

Ryobi RBC30SESA Brushcutter with Quik Fire Petrol 30cc Two Stroke (Old Version)
Ryobi RBC30SESA Brushcutter with Quik Fire Petrol 30cc Two Stroke (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable quality but relatively cheap tool, 7 Nov. 2011
I have bought this to use the engine with a number of attachments. I have used it for a couple of hours running time and it works very well, pretty easy to start with the cord.

Longer term I don't know how sturdy it will be, but it is working really well at the moment.

Almost all of the engine is encased in plastic guards, which is very handy for me as the way I need to use it to reach high hedges, means it is often resting on my arm or leg.

I'm hoping I can get a few seasons out of it and then I will have more than got my moneys worth!

Would recommend to a part-time/occasional gardener who needs a bit more oomph than a bog-standard electric version.

The different attachments mean you can really get the most out of purchasing one engine

SD to CF Card Adapter
SD to CF Card Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says - but a bit slow, 7 Nov. 2011
The card works fine and means you can use SD cards which are much cheaper.

I used it in a DSLR, which need relatively quick memory. It works absolutely fine and you can take a few rapid shots, but it does need to buffer more than a proper, equivalent speed CF card.

A mate and I tested it by comparing an SD card with the equivalent speed CF card and it was a bit slower.

Fine on my 350D where pictures are a few meg, may be worse on a high end DSLR where they are probably double that.

Ryobi AHF04 Expand-It Articulating Hedge Trimmer (Old Version)
Ryobi AHF04 Expand-It Articulating Hedge Trimmer (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well - only tested once, 7 Nov. 2011
I have used this for a couple of hours now and it works well, especially with the extra extender poles you can get.

It feels pretty sturdy, but no idea how it will last long term - hopefully if I can get a few seasons out of it, it will hav epaid for itself.

I've not used "proper" equipment by Stihl etc but as a part time reluctant gardener, I am very pleased!

Ryobi Expand-It Aex 02 Extension Shaft
Ryobi Expand-It Aex 02 Extension Shaft

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 7 Nov. 2011
I ordered this for use with a Ryobi engine, hedge cutter and pruner attachment...the extensions work well - i actually bought two and you can combine them together for extra reach!

No idea if the manufacturer recommends that though!

Nissin Di466 Canon Fit Has Been Developed For Digital Slr Cameras With The Latest TTL Flash Control Technology
Offered by Hawks Photo Video

5.0 out of 5 stars A good basic upgrade to the onboard flash, 23 Sept. 2011
The flash works well, and has manual modes as well as using Canons automatic metering system.

You can also use it as a basic remote flash, by triggering it with your onboard flash.

I haven't really had chance to play with that feature yet, but you can create some cool effects, if you know what you're doing.

I would recommend as a cheap alternative to the Canon equivalent.

A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues (A Song of Ice and Fire)
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues (A Song of Ice and Fire)
by George R.R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good books - good package, 23 Sept. 2011
The books are very good if you like classic knights/castles/fantasy. The box set is quite handy if you want to get the lot as it's cheaper than buying them individually....

Page: 1 | 2