Profile for Ms. V. A. M. Viziteu > Reviews

Content by Ms. V. A. M. V...

Ms. V. A. M. Viziteu (uk)

In Tune With The Moon 2013: The Complete Day-by-Day Planner for Growing and Living in 2013
by Michel Gros

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 12 May 2013
I had a haircut on the 28th of January and now it's amazing how my hair refuses to leave my scalp! there are lots of other useful tips in this book. For those complaining life came with no instructions, hey, why don't you read them? ;)

Fly London Women's Yuna Black Rug Wedge Heels P500016066 6 UK
Fly London Women's Yuna Black Rug Wedge Heels P500016066 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoes!, 12 May 2013
arrived in the post earlier than expected. glad I've read some reviews regarding the size and didn't listen to those saying to buy a bigger size . am size 6, bought size 6 and they fit me perfectly. managed to walk without any problem for 2 miles on the first day I wore them ! it's like walking on air! as an arthritis sufferer with big feet these shoes give me enough confidence to get out of the house looking a little more gracious than a duck! I only wonder why my right foot seems a little uncomfortable sometimes. I am aware our bodies are asymetrical so I will give the shoe some time to adapt :)

Old Moore's Horoscope Pisces 2013 (Old Moore's Horoscope & Astral Diary: Pisces)
by Francis Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Pisces, 13 Jan 2013
It's early days but so far everything is so accurate. The secret is to be able to read between the lines.

The Life You Were Born to Live: Finding Your Life Purpose
The Life You Were Born to Live: Finding Your Life Purpose
by Dan Millman

5.0 out of 5 stars The Life You Were Born To live, 10 Nov 2011
Someone lent me this book seeing how obsessed with numbers I was. After reading only a few pages I realised I must have it and bought a used one on Amazon. When it arrived I was very pleased with it, it even had a dedication on the first page for a person called Janice. Now, who would've guessed? The book lent to me by my friend belonged to another person whose name was also Janice! How weird!?

Romania - Culture Smart! The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture
Romania - Culture Smart! The Essential Guide to Customs & Culture
by Debbie Stowe

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book!, 15 Jan 2010
Loved the book when I first bought it. Then I had to get some more, as presents for my English friends. Now I bought another 3! I might as well buy all the available ones, that's how much I liked it.
It explained a lot of my behaviour and it helped me learn a lot about myself.
But that's just me! Some other Romanians' reaction was the complete opposite! That's just proving how true the saying quoted in the book is: '' If you have three Romanians at a table, you will hear four opinions!''
I recommend it to anybody who doesn't want to understand the Romanian customs and traditions! ;)