ARRAY(0xb443a0a8)

The Something Rain
Offered by Edealcity
Price: 11.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Something Special, 12 May 2012
This review is from: The Something Rain (Audio CD)
Having most Tindersticks albums already, I wasn't sure, frankly, that I needed another: if I'm honest, I still haven't really got to know the last one. But listening to clips of this made up my mind. I'm glad, as The Something Rain feels both quintessential Tindersticks and yet a step forward, too.
The different elements of the band are all here: slightly gothic abstraction; off-beat jazz inflections; great spoken word story; spacious, soulful romanticism. Often, there's a groove that just carries this all along beautifully, sweeping the album by until it's ready to start again.
This is an album by a band sure of who it is, what it does and delighting in being itself.

Marry You
Marry You
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I think I want to marry you..., 11 April 2011
This review is from: Marry You (MP3 Download)
I really enjoy listening to this song as I know all the words and it is fun and has a good beat.

LG KS360 Pink Unlocked all network (not 3G) sim free Mobile phone
LG KS360 Pink Unlocked all network (not 3G) sim free Mobile phone

5.0 out of 5 stars The After Thought..., 11 April 2011
I am very upset as I got this phone about a year and a half ago and now it has broken. I am not complaining that it has broken I am just sad that it seems to cost so much more than it did before. My Mum has said that I could get a touch screen phone or something else expensive but the thing is I want the same phone as bofore (this one). My dilema is that this is expensive but it is the phone I want.

It is really easy to use. The qwerty key pad is really good for me as I can not text on predictive text and this phone does not have that and you do not have to repeatedly press one button for a letter. The main issue is the price but it is a very good phone.

Althouh there was something slightly strange in the fact that if I put music on my SD card it would only play if in the sounds folder (not the music one). Althouh that might just be something about my SD card.

Recently I found that if you press the left bottom (opposite to c button) button (when phone is folded) then it becomes a touch pad to type numbers. It is not usually like that!
I would recommend it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2011 7:31 PM BST

I'm Zack
I'm Zack

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanna be Zachary, 27 Mar 2011
This review is from: I'm Zack (MP3 Download)
Hilarious! It is so funny, especially the lyrics.
Someone seems a bit overconfident...
I can not stop singing it!

I just want to tell the world...
I wannna be Zachary!

Sophie Hits Six (BBC Audio)
Sophie Hits Six (BBC Audio)
by Dick King-Smith
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Sophie Hits Six, 24 May 2010
I got his for my seven year old daughter. She immediately said "she is six I am seven!" but my eleven year old daughter started it and she enjoyed it. Then my younger daughter was enthusiastic. So over all a good review.

The Reef [DVD] [2006] [2007]
The Reef [DVD] [2006] [2007]
Dvd ~ Howard E. Baker
Price: 3.00

1.0 out of 5 stars The RUBBISH Reef, 21 Mar 2010
This review is from: The Reef [DVD] [2006] [2007] (DVD)
We got this film out of Love Film and I think people who rate this two stars or more are generous! It is about an incredibly annoying fish and is a poor mix of Shark Tale and Finding Nemo, except on five percent of the buget. Personally, I don't think this is worth considering.