Profile for SarahC > Reviews

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: Blackbeard: The Captain's Log
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: Blackbeard: The Captain's Log
by Christie Golden
Price: 18.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for my husbands birthday and we're both really happy with it, 8 July 2014
This book is absolutely stunning. I bought it for my husbands birthday and we're both really happy with it. It's set up as the diary of the pirate Blackbeard with diary entries on 'aged' paper. There's also drawings, secret messages, wanted posters, treasure maps etc. It includes details of Edward kenway from Black Flag so it's interesting for fans of the assassins creed game but I would say it's a good buy for people who are just interested in pirates. Even if you don't read it the pages are nice enough to just thumb through.

Diamond - Figurine Marvel Select Gambit 20cm - 0699788720936
Diamond - Figurine Marvel Select Gambit 20cm - 0699788720936
Offered by ComicsundCars
Price: 30.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Although these Diamond figures cost more than the average action figure I was very happy with the price I paid, 8 July 2014
I bought this item for my sons birthday and it was really hard to find at first so I was chuffed to bits when I found it on here. Although these Diamond figures cost more than the average action figure I was very happy with the price I paid. The figure is absolutely fantastic, the detail is stunning. It comes with multiple hands to swap out depending on what you want him to hold. He also comes with a staff and 2 different cards (one single and one of 3 mid throw). the figure also has a base included which is made of 3 pieces. We've not opened him up yet so can't say how easily you can change his hands or how well they stay in, however what I have seen I am very very happy with. The box itself is gorgeous, it has a mini bio on the back and artwork around and inside. I would recommend this to any X men fan or collector, you're definitely getting more for your money.

Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London
Charlie and Lola: We Completely Must Go to London
by Lauren Child
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read!, 17 Jun 2013
I ordered this book for my 3 year old son as he loves Charlie and Lola at the moment. The book is absolutely lovely, it's fun and educational. It has been a big success with my son. Having not been to London with him yet it's been a great way to introduce him to the capital and some of it's land marks. My personal favorite section of the book is the additions at the end. They've included a check list of the land marks visited in the story for when you make your own trip to London and a couple of postcards along with a guide on how to use them.