Profile for Camilla > Reviews

Burnt Shadows
Burnt Shadows
by Kamila Shamsie

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Burnt Shadows (Paperback)
Fantasti read!

Chasing The Monsoon: A Modern Pilgrimage Through India
Chasing The Monsoon: A Modern Pilgrimage Through India
by Alexander Frater

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jan. 2015
Fantastic read!

Uniball PC5M15 UNI POSCA Paint Pen Water-based Medium Round Point Box of 15 Assorted Colours
Offered by Deputi Japan

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves them, 9 Mar. 2013
My son ordered them for his Christmas present, and has loved them. Took a while to arrive. But was worth it the wait.

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Wii)
Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Wii)
Offered by Rush Gaming

5.0 out of 5 stars After Sale Customer Care is very poor., 14 Sept. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my son for his last birthday. He absolutely loves it. Unfortunately his sister lost the WII Skylanders wireless USB receiver (it is like a small pen drive). It is absolutely impossible to get a replacemente. The company that produces the game Activision are impossible to communicate with - the telephone number given by their online shop, who do not supply the USBs - does not work - and the only people to answer the various emails I have sent asking if I could buy a replacement are the online store - who in turn give you the telephone number of the customer service - the same number that does not work. A continuous round and round the houses - with no end in site.

I have no idea how I am supposed to buy a new wireless USB for this game - and noone at the company seems to be able to or want to tell me.

As a result - there are various things that my son can not now do with this game, which is very frustrating for him and infuriating for me.

I would not buy a product or game from Activision again as their customer care service is not fit for purpose.

Rome with Kids
Rome with Kids
by J.M. Pasquesi

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD SERVICE, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Rome with Kids (Paperback)
I purchased this book for a trip to Rome in April with my son. It arrived yesterday - so completely useless - and in fact I had to very quickly go to a book shop to buy something similar when I realised it wasn't going to arrive in time. I would like to return the book, as it is no long any good to me.

The length of deliver was far too long - the speed at which my account was debited was far too quick.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2012 6:33 PM BST