Profile for glynhb > Reviews

Fruit and Veg Savers - 3 Discs
Fruit and Veg Savers - 3 Discs
Offered by Pinks Farm

5.0 out of 5 stars Even keeps banana skins yellow in fridge!, 24 Jan. 2016
These are excellent and really do prolong the life of fruit and vegetables. I am even able to store bananas in the fridge without them turning black. In fact, I kept some bananas in my fridge while I was away for two weeks and when I came back, they were still yellow skinned and edible and three weeks old!

VENITEX VE460 EXTRA LONG PINK WASHING UP RUBBER GLOVES MARYGOLDS
VENITEX VE460 EXTRA LONG PINK WASHING UP RUBBER GLOVES MARYGOLDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent seller - arrived as stated, 20 May 2015
These are just what I needed to use in my aquarium. They seem strong so hopefully will last well. I have small hands and would normally take a 6 1/2 so they are a little big. I think they would fit at least up to a 7 1/2 sized hand.

Excellent seller - arrived as stated. Thanks.

Greenies Feline Pill Pockets Chicken 1.6oz
Greenies Feline Pill Pockets Chicken 1.6oz
Offered by Best Pets

2.0 out of 5 stars Cats Wouldn't Eat These, 7 Jan. 2015
My cats wouldn't eat these so they are no use to me at all.

Paddies : 32 x Green Felt Self-Adhesive Protective Pads : Ornaments, Figurines, Glass & Ceramics
Offered by Deal Sheal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Ornaments, 7 Jan. 2015
These arrived very quickly and are just what I wanted for the base of ornaments etc as they are very thin (as opposed to the thick felt ones sold for furniture and larger items).

Border Fine Arts Studio - Feline Fun - The Preener - Siamese Cat
Border Fine Arts Studio - Feline Fun - The Preener - Siamese Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly Painted, 7 Jan. 2015
Lovely pose but very badly painted. I was disappointed with this and had I seen it in a shop, doubt I would have purchased.

Border Fine Arts Studio - Feline Fun - The Poser - Siamese Cat
Border Fine Arts Studio - Feline Fun - The Poser - Siamese Cat

3.0 out of 5 stars Badly Painted, 7 Jan. 2015

Sassoon VS070 Maximum Ceramic VS X-Press Double Action Straightener
Sassoon VS070 Maximum Ceramic VS X-Press Double Action Straightener

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for Longer, Thicker Hair, BUT......, 7 Jan. 2015
Seller dispatched very promptly and item received in good condition (apart from a broken box which did not matter as they were for my personal use).

Cons for the straighteners: They have a short lead (only about 1.5 metres) so requiring to be used close to a socket, which isn't always practical. Previous straighteners I have owned had over 3 metres of cable. Another big negative point is that they have no on/off switch so as soon as they are plugged in, they are heating up so you need to remember to unplug them.

Pros: They are ideal for thicker hair as they save a lot of time. They also did a very good job of straightening and styling hair.

As I could find no others on the market to replace my current double straighteners, I had no choice but to buy these. However, they really do need an on/off switch and longer cable.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 10 April 2014
Good value for money compared to the Apple version and works as expected. It is a slightly loose connection which is why I've given 4 instead of 5 stars. Item arrived promptly.

2-in-1 iPad camera connection kit USB-Adapter + SD card reader
2-in-1 iPad camera connection kit USB-Adapter + SD card reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 27 April 2013
This was so cheap that I decided to risk buying it in spite of some of the reviews. I have found it to be excellent for transferring photos from my camera memory stick to my iPad. It is amazingly quick, too. I haven't yet tried the USB connection so can't comment on that. The only slight negative is that it took ages to arrive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2013 9:22 PM BST

Vax S4 Grime Master, 1200 W
Vax S4 Grime Master, 1200 W

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for removing creases, 27 April 2013
This is ok for removing creases from clothing, bedding etc but it doesn't do a great job of cleaning. The tank does not hold sufficient water to finish most cleaning jobs and, as you have to wait for it to cool down before removing the lid to refill, it means a considerable interruption.

Page: 1 | 2