Profile for boo > Reviews

Bright Starts Savanna Dreams Rocker
Offered by WOMB SECURITY
Price: 89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Mar 2012
I bought this bouncer for my daughter. We origionally had one which was too upright and she didnt settle in it at all. This one is lovely and reclined, very snug and she seemed very comfortable in it. The colours are not as bright as the picture shows but never the less very lovely. The hanging acitivities were hard for her to reach at first but we bought extra links and attached our own toys until she was big enough. It really is a lovely bouncer and am very happy with this purchase.

Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Bath Tidy, Chrome
Croydex Twist 'N' Lock Bath Tidy, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Very practical, 11 Mar 2012
I bought this to store my babies bath toys in. Its a very good size, and fix's very securely onto the tiles. With all the toys in it, it has not fallen off once since we bought it. Very pleased.

100 Playballs in mesh carry bag
100 Playballs in mesh carry bag
Offered by ALL_IN_1
Price: 11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Mar 2012
I bought these for my 8 month old daughter, i resisted on buying Pink balls as these are lovely bright primary colours (hoping it will help in the future for colour recognition.) Soft plastic, hand sized balls and come in a mesh bag which seems pretty durable. You cant go wrong with these balls, although it takes forever to clear all 100 balls up!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2012 3:30 PM BST

East Coast Nursery Fisher-Price Animals of the Rainforest Splash Mat
East Coast Nursery Fisher-Price Animals of the Rainforest Splash Mat
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 11 Mar 2012
I bought this primarily to put under the highchair, its a perfect size and lovely, lovely pictures. Easy wipe clean, and we will use it for arts and crafts when we have finished with making a mess at mealtimes!!

Meinl Egg-Shaker - Red
Meinl Egg-Shaker - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 11 Mar 2012
I bought 2 of these for my 8 month old daughter as she loves anything to shake. She could hold these comfortably in her hand, perfect size... and shake away! love them!

New Assorted Styles Fibre-optic Wand Fancy Dress Prop
New Assorted Styles Fibre-optic Wand Fancy Dress Prop

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 3 Nov 2011
For how cheap this toy is i was very impressed with the light power it gives. My baby loves watching this as we wave it around in the dark.

Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe Microfleece, Large, Pink
Kiddopotamus SwaddleMe Microfleece, Large, Pink
Offered by Designer Kids and Baby
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Nov 2011
Me and my baby think these swaddle blankets are amazing. this is a lovely warm one for winter and for a baby who has outgrown the small size. Very cozy and helps a good nights sleep for all. I wouldnt be without one of these.