Profile for AMO > Reviews

Content by AMO

AMO (Wales)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
"Already Wrapped" Bumper Retro Sweets Selection Box; Crammed Full Of Your Favourite Childhood Sweets; Gorgeous Red Box With A Gold Bow. Perfect Birthday Presents For Boys and Girls, Mums and Dads

Womens Santa Christmas Dress Ladies Snowman Xmas Print Top black Snowman
Womens Santa Christmas Dress Ladies Snowman Xmas Print Top black Snowman
Offered by My Fasion Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress, 15 Jun. 2016
I love this dress & wore it to every Christmas do (luckily not with the same people!) & it washed great drying in a couple hours. It is very comfortable to wear & as I'm overweight the style was actually quite flattering. I got many positive comments & although the quality of the stitching wasn't great I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a fun garment to wear at Christmas & at this price you can't go wrong! I will definitely be buying another one next Christmas!

Sock and stocking aid - Mobility Aid
Sock and stocking aid - Mobility Aid
Offered by aids4mobility

5.0 out of 5 stars Great simple gadget, 15 Jun. 2016
I bought this as I have undergone spinal surgery so cannot bend to put my socks on. Even after reading the reviews I was a little sceptical as to whether or not this would work especially as I have small size 4 feet. But I've been pleasantly amazed at how simple & effect this gadget is. It has been a great help & saved a lot of pain & struggle, I have also bought one for my Dad who is 85 years young & he thinks it's great too! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a little help, you will not regret it.

NRS Healthcare L61554 Combi-Reacher 81 cm (32 inches) Reaching Aid
NRS Healthcare L61554 Combi-Reacher 81 cm (32 inches) Reaching Aid

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful tool, 15 Jun. 2016
This was bought as I had undergone spinal surgery so cannot bend to pick things up & it has been invaluable! It has a small magnet on the end as well which has helped me pick up keys & other bits which may be fiddle but in the main I can pick up alsorts with this grab from small objects like pens to the TV remote to clothing as it is very sturdy. I bought two as I keep one upstairs & the downstairs so they are always to hand. It has also come in very handy for straighten the dogs bedding to sorting the recycling items into the bags, all in all a very useful tool!

2 Seater Furniture Protector Beige 46" x 70.5" Water Resistant Quilted
2 Seater Furniture Protector Beige 46" x 70.5" Water Resistant Quilted
Offered by Perfect Home Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 15 Jun. 2016
This is a great product & washes well. Bought to cover a fabric two seater sofa the fit is great & it stays in place, though I can understand the comments made by others about it slipping of leather sofas. The feel of the cover is soft & although spill proof does not feel waxy to touch. Would definitely recommend.

OYMMENEY Women Ladies Long Sleeve Polka Dot Cardigan Sweater Knitwear Round Neck Coat Outwear
Offered by HOYY

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed with garment, 15 Jun. 2016
Was very disappointed with this product, the largest size was incredibly small even though I looked at the dimensions. The feel of the garment was rough & it had a strong smell of oil when the packet was opened. I tried to return it to the seller who offered me a 40% refund to keep the garment which after considering the cost of postage to return I took but I will be giving this to the local charity shop.

2 Best Artificial 30cm Purple Lush Lavender Long Leaf Topiary Grass Balls
2 Best Artificial 30cm Purple Lush Lavender Long Leaf Topiary Grass Balls
Offered by Best Artificial

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bit of colour, 15 Jun. 2016
These are lovely quality & look good in my garden, would definitely recommend.

Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 8
Oral-B Precision Clean Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads - Pack of 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 Jun. 2016
These are great quality & much cheaper than the high street stores, have bought them twice now & wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Banksy Grafitti Art Monkey Laugh now Cool Design Fashion Trend Leather Flip Case For All Apple iPad Mini 1 & ipad mini Retina 1 2 3 / Ipad 2 3 & 4 / ipad air 1 2013 / ipad air 2 2014 Full Case Flip Leather Stand Cover - Choose your ipad model from the drop box under (ipad air 1 2013)
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 15 Jun. 2016
I bought this as a present for my boyfriend for an iPad Air & it fits perfectly! It is a good quality cover which I have had it now for 4 months & it still looks like new despite a lot of use. Very happy to recommend this product.

Shabby Chic Vintage Floral Roses Live Love Laugh Case Design 3D Fashion Trend TPU Leather Flip Case For All Apple iPad Mini 1 & ipad mini Retina 1 2 3 / Ipad 2 3 & 4 / ipad air 1 2013 / ipad air 2 2014 Full Case Flip TPU Leather Stand Cover - Choose your ipad model from the drop box under (ipad air 1- 2013)
Offered by CELLBELL LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cover, 15 Jun. 2016
I bought this for an iPad Air & it fits perfectly! It is a good quality cover which I have had it now for 4 months & it still looks like new despite a lot of use. Very happy to recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3