Profile for AMO > Reviews

Content by AMO

AMO (Wales)

Pretty Kitty Fashion 50s Polka Dot Black Vintage Swing Prom Pin-Up Tea Dress (5xl = 24)
Offered by Pretty Kitty Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars This dress is amazing!, 28 Jun. 2014
I bought this dress for a black tie evening event & I was not disappointed, it is absolutely beautiful! It is made of heavy cotton but is very soft & comfortable to wear! As other reviewers have commented the sizing is very small, I order a size 24 but usually take 18-20, it was a very generous fit on me but I decided that I preferred the room for movement & was very pleased with it. Before I wear it again I will probably put a few nips & tucks around the shoulder & underarm area to pull it in a bit nothing too difficult! I also purchased a 25" frill tutu petticoat from Pretty Kitty, which at first was weird to wear but by the end of the night felt amazing when I was twirling around the dance floor, I really did feel like a princess who went to the ball in this dress & I would definitely recommend it! The delivery was fantastic & I had it within 4 days of ordering!

FS6 Compression Foot Sleeve | Releives Plantar Fasciitus | Eases Heel Pain | Aids Recovery |Medium ( Natural / Tanned )
Offered by Footcare UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Jun. 2014
I suffered a tear in my plantar fascia last year in my left foot, as a consequence have been in considerable pain from this & scar tissue that has formed. I have tried physio & other methods to improve the situation to no avail. When I read the reviews about this product I was not convinced but thought it was worth a try & I am so glad I did! I have been wearing this sleeve at night for the past few weeks as well as during the day when I have known I would standing or walking a lot (albeit with a few hours break in the morning / evening as per the recommendations on the instruction leaflet). It has reduced the pain considerably to the point I am now not aware of it when I am resting, can walk further without pain starting & I even did a few ballroom dance lessons without any pain at all! If in doubt I would say this product is worth a try & it only took 2 days to be delivered!

Lakeland Chip & Dice Potato Chipper (Perfect for Making Chips)
Lakeland Chip & Dice Potato Chipper (Perfect for Making Chips)
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget!, 28 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my Dad who is 83 years old & finds it difficult to cut potatoes with a knife. This chipper is perfect for him, it does not require brute strength to operate it as do others we gave tried which have ended up at the back of the cupboard! In fact it requires very minimal effort to push the lever down & he loves it! It only took a couple of days to arrive which was great. It's a bit expensive in comparison with other chippers on the market but if your experience is similar to mine then it is worth paying a bit extra & getting one that I you can actually use!

GFM Sheer Shimmer Iridescent Scarf (KL-00)
GFM Sheer Shimmer Iridescent Scarf (KL-00)
Offered by GFM (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scarf!, 28 Jun. 2014
I bought this to go with a 1950's style evening dress to cover my arms as a shawl & it really did set off the outfit! It is lightweight yet stiff so is easy to wear & not too cumbersome. It has a lovely shimmer. Some of the items are seconds hence the finish of the edging mentioned by others, but I did not go for this option & paid a few ponds more & the finish was great. I can see how other reviewers have said they will wear it as a neck scarf as I will probably do! It is a lovely item & for the price it's a bargain, will be ordering more in different colours!