Profile for MJJ > Reviews

Content by MJJ

MJJ

Ghost in the Inferno (Ghost Exile #5)
Ghost in the Inferno (Ghost Exile #5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 18 July 2015
My brother introduced me to Jonathon Moeller's books. I am hooked on the ghost series. As a fantasy reader I get a bit fed up with stories stretched out with the long epic journey. These books are a fantastic fast paced, exciting, magical little read. Great stuff.

Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9)
Ghost in the Surge (The Ghosts Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best yet, 20 Dec. 2014
I can't put these books down. I'm completely hooked, they are not too long, filled with action and great characters.

The Scent of Magic (Book 2 of The Doomspell Trilogy)
The Scent of Magic (Book 2 of The Doomspell Trilogy)
by Cliff McNish

5.0 out of 5 stars Graet, original fantasy (bit scary too), 8 Sept. 2013
I love these books, they are quite dark and the witches are creatures of nightmares. I would like to read his other works.

TimeRiders: The Mayan Prophecy (Book 8)
TimeRiders: The Mayan Prophecy (Book 8)
by Alex Scarrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Sept. 2013
I couldn't devour the latest time rider book quick enough, it is sad that we are now racing to the series conclusion. Wonderful books!!!!

The Daylight Gate (Hammer)
The Daylight Gate (Hammer)
by Jeanette Winterson

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money !!, 3 July 2013
As an avid Lancashire Witch novel reader, all I can say is that the only talent in this book was by whoever designed the cover. Very lazy writing, the author just took a local story stuck a bit of smut and child abuse in. Feel cheated. They always say never judge a book by it's cover.

Daughters of the Witching Hill
Daughters of the Witching Hill
by Mary Sharratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable, 3 July 2013
I have always been spellbound by the Lancashire Witches from being a small girl and have read most of the novels about them and the era. I thought this was one of the better ones, it's up there with the "Mist over Pendle". I really enjoyed it. If you like this genre, "Cry of innocence" is also a good story, but don't waste your money on "The daylight gate".

Spook's: I Am Grimalkin: Book 9 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
Spook's: I Am Grimalkin: Book 9 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
by Joseph Delaney

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't want to be Grimalkin, 12 Nov. 2012
Of all the characters in the spooks collection. Grimalkin deserves her own book, she is as cool as Blade. Once again it is a fantastic read. I dread the day that Joseph Delaney puts the spooks books to bed. Well done, you deserve all the five stars these books get.

The Book of Deacon (The Book of Deacon series 1)
The Book of Deacon (The Book of Deacon series 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ShellJJ, 9 Nov. 2012
This is a great little book, easy reading and exciting. I will be downloading the next in the series. A bit along the lines of Magic Study and Eragon. If you enjoyed these books then you will enjoy the Books of Deacon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars edressit dresses, 31 Jan. 2011
Beautiful dress, EDressit were so helpful, They custom made dress to my specifics, kept in touch through E Mail to ensure I was happy. Feel like a princess in this dress.