Profile for Truth Seeker > Reviews

Content by Truth Seeker

Truth Seeker

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 9 Sep 2013
I'm very happy with this product and have no hesitation in recommending the seller. The quality and craftsmanship is excellent. Well worth the 5 stars . . . .

Harnessing the Magic of the Universe
Harnessing the Magic of the Universe
Price: 0.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, 6 Jun 2013
I found Joss Conlon's little book very big in value and was a little disappointed when I came to the end, although raring to get started on Attracting Good Things. There are many books about the Law of Attraction on the market - and I have many of them - :) - but I found this book particularly empowering.

The Urantia Book: A Revelation
The Urantia Book: A Revelation
by Uversa Press
Price: 11.58

1.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmmm ......., 21 Jan 2012
Not sure at all about this book although I'm a little disappointed at the DONATE buttons and pro-marketing on the website.

It's printed along the same lines as the Bible and imo it is harder to read . . . .

However, before buying,why not log on to the website and read a little/lot of the book online. I was unaware that you could do this when I bought the book otherwise I would not have bought it but unfortunately I researched it AFTER I bought it. . But please log on to the link below and make up your own minds. . .

[...]

Puzzling People: The Labyrinth of the Psychopath
Puzzling People: The Labyrinth of the Psychopath
by Thomas Sheridan
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzling People by Thomas Sheridan, 9 July 2011
This book starts off well and gets even better as it goes on. I recognised people I have known in the past, know now and - thanks to this book - hope NOT to know in the future. Rather unfortunately, however, it is apparent that these puzzling people are among the leaders of our world today and so it is therefore impossible to take the best advice of the author, which is No Contact Ever Again.

I loved this book and would recommend it to everyone, including the puzzling people themselves so that they know we're on to them!!

Chrome 3 Tier Over Door Towel Rail
Chrome 3 Tier Over Door Towel Rail
Offered by Bargains Hut
Price: 8.63

2.0 out of 5 stars over door chrome 3 tier towel rail, 27 Feb 2011
This review is from: Chrome 3 Tier Over Door Towel Rail
Does what it says on the tin and excellent idea but I found it rather flimsy and not strong enough for bath towels, which is what you'd want it for (?) - that's what I wanted it for anyway, but not sturdy enough for my requirements.

Petnap 6 bowl puppy feeder system medium size
Petnap 6 bowl puppy feeder system medium size
Offered by Petnap Ltd
Price: 46.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Heated cat bed, 2 Dec 2010
My cats loved this bed and it is very snug and big enough for two adult cats. The sides are well padded and come up quite high, which keep out drafts but allow the animal to see out. As pointed out in other reviews, the bottom is a little thin, but a cushion or pad underneath makes it very comfy. If they ever make an adult size I would definitely be interested :)

Dead Until Dark: A True Blood Novel: 1 (Sookie Stackhouse series)
Dead Until Dark: A True Blood Novel: 1 (Sookie Stackhouse series)
by Charlaine Harris
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the TV series!, 11 Jan 2010
All Charlene Harris' Sookie Stackhouse novels are a good read and, going by the first TV series, each one is a series on its own. I've read them all and most are good escapist fun and thoroughly enjoyable, the later volumes seeming a little more'forced', although I guess it's difficult to keep the last as fresh as the first.

The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive
The Secret History of the World and How to Get Out Alive
by Laura Knight-Jadczyk
Price: 21.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Sep 2009
Mostly confusing narrative - I found that sentences needed constant re-reading to get any sense out of them.

Amongst other things, the writer claims that many of the world's population have been interbred but don't know it and that one characteristic is to feel that something was missing! That is exactly the reason I bought and read her (expensive) book, hoping to find some sense from a seemingly meaningless and chaotic world. Now it seems that I could also be 'one of them' - Oh boy! :)