Profile for Amazon Buyer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Buyer

Amazon Buyer

Page: 1 | 2
Garden 3 Seater Large Bench Pad / Cushion in Lime, Comfortable and Lightweight. Great for Indoors and Outdoors, Made from High Quality Water Resistant Material.
Offered by House Keeping

YOGAFROG BIRD BATH MEDITATION STONE LOOK - Tinas Collection
YOGAFROG BIRD BATH MEDITATION STONE LOOK - Tinas Collection

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 10 Jun. 2015
I love Yogafrog because he's soooo cooool

Kingfisher Self Assembly Garden Arch For Climbing Plants & Roses
Kingfisher Self Assembly Garden Arch For Climbing Plants & Roses
Offered by Shamz

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a very shoddy item. I bought two ..., 4 Jun. 2015
This is a very shoddy item. I bought two from two different sellers two weeks apart and both are in exactly the same condition - rusted and the joints have become unjoined in several places. Very disappointing that neither of them lasted even one year.
I have edited this review to add that one of the top rods broke away from its fittings today and when I arrived home the hanging basket that was hanging from it (and giving some stability to the structure) was smashed on the ground.

Atomiser Clear
Atomiser Clear
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Atomiser Clear (Garden & Outdoors)
Small but extremely effective (much better than those pump misters) - am going to buy another!

Basis Peak Fitness and Sleep Tracker - Matte Black/Black
Basis Peak Fitness and Sleep Tracker - Matte Black/Black

1.0 out of 5 stars I should never have bought it - buyer beware, 3 April 2015
I've had a Fit-bit for a couple of years and wanted to upgrade to a product with heart-monitoring, so looked at what was available. I was mugged by the Basis Peak marketing as it seemed that all you had to do was download the software, plug it in, and the rest was automatic.
Not so. I didn't find it straightforward at all and what was worse - and amazing - was that no instructions come with the tracker. The screens online just led back to the same screen in the end with no result. There is no user manual that comes with this product, either in the packaging or online.. However, FOUR DAYS LATER I received a "welcome" email from Basis Peak taking me through the screens. Wonderful - except that I had become so frustrated with it in the meantime that I no longer have any interest in it. A very costly mistake on my part. Also, as it synchs with your phone and the software is large, you'd better have a good handset.

I'm sure it's an excellent product but without detailed instructions/user manual it's a complete waste of time.

I'm going back to Fit-bit, a far better product imo.

Race Against The Machine: How the Digital Revolution is Accelerating Innovation, Driving Productivity, and Irreversibly Transforming Employment and the Economy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic read for everyone but especially if you are concerned ..., 25 Mar. 2015
Fantastic read for everyone but especially if you are concerned about why there are NO BLOODY JOBS. Education has not moved in line with technology and technology is racing ahead every day. Unless our governments - who have a Duty of Care to everybody, not just those in employment - step forward and embrace technology and bring about education reform then they are not doing their job.

Return To The Brain Of Eden: Restoring the Connection between Neurochemistry and Consciousness (Inner Traditions)
by Tony Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars This is the most wonderful illuminating book but I am giving it one star ..., 15 Oct. 2014
This is the most wonderful illuminating book but I am giving it one star as I bought it thinking it was a follow-up to their equally wonderful book called "Left in the Dark - and guess what? It was exactly the same book with a different title.

Not happy :(
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2014 6:05 PM GMT

Memorial. Goodbyes are not forever. Great Thoughts Garden Accents Graveside Memorial Plaques Grave Ornament with Engraving

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 29 Aug. 2014
Good quality product sent in more than adequately protected envelope and arrived the following day, even though I was expecting it later. The message on it speaks for itself.

With many thanks to the seller. :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 9 Sept. 2013
I'm very happy with this product and have no hesitation in recommending the seller. The quality and craftsmanship is excellent. Well worth the 5 stars . . . .

Harnessing the Magic of the Universe
Harnessing the Magic of the Universe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, 6 Jun. 2013
I found Joss Conlon's little book very big in value and was a little disappointed when I came to the end, although raring to get started on Attracting Good Things. There are many books about the Law of Attraction on the market - and I have many of them - :) - but I found this book particularly empowering.

Page: 1 | 2