Profile for Ernest Tuff > Reviews

Content by Ernest Tuff

Ernest Tuff (Ballymena N.Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Kingston Technology 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter
Kingston Technology 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 17 Sep 2014
Found out that instead of 64GB it only had 24GB. A replacement is being sent

Posture Brace | Posturific Brace (X-Large, Beige)
Posture Brace | Posturific Brace (X-Large, Beige)
Offered by Posturific Brace | The Posture Brace

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 17 Sep 2014
X Large was so uncomfortable that I sent it back.

Seagate ST1000DX001 3.5 inch 1TB Hybrid Internal Solid State Drive
Seagate ST1000DX001 3.5 inch 1TB Hybrid Internal Solid State Drive
Offered by Inkubus Bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars but all I have gained is another Hard drive no better than the one I had, 17 Sep 2014
Really as yet I have seen no difference in the speed performance that it boasts of. I bought it for that reason, but all I have gained is another Hard drive no better than the one I had.

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: Microsoft Surface 2 Tablet *Lifetime Guarantee*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, But Care has to be taken to put ..., 17 Aug 2014
Very good, But Care has to be taken to put it on. My first was not great as I had a number of pin head bubbles, I mentioned this when they asked me what I thought and without me asking they sent me another. There are not many firms which would do this!

USA Gear Microsoft Surface Sleeve Case with Thick Protective Neoprene Padding , Travel Hand Strap & Zipper Accessory Pocket- Perfect for Microsoft Surface Pro 2 (Windows 8 RT , 32GB , 64GB , 128GB , 256GB) , Surface 2 , Surface RT & More *Fits Tablet & Type Cover*
Offered by Laptop Kit UK

2 x First2savvv purple Touch screen stylus pen for Microsoft Surface 2 PRO 2 Surface with Windows RT
Offered by UK-FIRST2SAVVV

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Aug 2014
Cheap but does the job especially for those with large fingers.

ADIDAS Powerlift 2 Adult Weightlifting Shoe, Black/White/Red, UK14
ADIDAS Powerlift 2 Adult Weightlifting Shoe, Black/White/Red, UK14

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent squat shoe., 24 Mar 2014
This is a shoe that I would recommend, It fits well and is comfortable. The heel brings up the foot to a good position for squatting. This is as far as I can go with my review as I injured myself and could not compete, so I returned the shoes as I could not afford them sitting around and not able to use them.

Evidence That Demands a Verdict, 2
Evidence That Demands a Verdict, 2
by Josh McDowell

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Book, 30 Aug 2012
I have just read "Evidence That Demands a Verdict" but it was lent to me. I found it to be such an excellent book that I have just bought one to have for reference from Amazon.

Power Breathe Sports Performance Plus
Power Breathe Sports Performance Plus

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good item but mouthpiece faulty, 17 Aug 2011
I was well pleased with the functions of the Power Breathe, but when I tried to use it on the concept2 rower and there is not much jerky movements with that. The body came away from the mouth piece, I was so disappointed that I sent it back, also told the makers, but never got even an acknowledgement. Would buy it again if the mouth piece was more firmly attached.

Ernest Tuff

SANYO Xacti CG21 High Definition Camcorder - dark grey
SANYO Xacti CG21 High Definition Camcorder - dark grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good buy, 4 Jun 2011
I am well pleased with this camcorder. I was a bit anxious because of the low price but it gives excellent results. it also serves as PC camera.

Page: 1 | 2