Profile for Zorro > Reviews

The Diary of Jack the Ripper - The Chilling Confessions of James Maybrick
The Diary of Jack the Ripper - The Chilling Confessions of James Maybrick
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Jack the Ripper unmasked., 10 July 2013
Although those who continue to make money from the unknown identity of Jack the Ripper would have you believe otherwise, James Maybrick was the Jack the Ripper. Read this book, research the evidence from other sources & you will see that forging the book would be an impossibility.

The Mammoth Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters (Mammoth Books)
The Mammoth Encyclopedia of Extraterrestrial Encounters (Mammoth Books)
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars This book s a must, 10 July 2013
This book is a must, very informative & everything you need to know about Aliens & UFO's is at your fingertips. I unreservedly recommend this book. Look at the price too!

Complete History of Jack the Ripper
Complete History of Jack the Ripper
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Jun 2013
A truly excellent and well written book & highly recommended. Perhaps the best 'Ripper' book to date. The only exception I would take is that James Maybrick was undoubtedly 'Jack the Ripper'. The last thing the 'Ripperologists want is him identifying!

Tissot Seastar 1000 Automatic Mens Watch T0664271705700
Tissot Seastar 1000 Automatic Mens Watch T0664271705700
Offered by YPG - glasses & watches
Price: 799.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Watch, 4 Feb 2013
Had this watch for 4 days and I love it. It's large, at 48mm and 18mm thick but it sits so well on the wrist due to the shortened lugs. Well designed, functional and beautiful to look at. If you want a watch that is SWISS MADE, automatic and commands a great deal of wrist presence then this is the one for you. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Police, Crime & 999 - The True Story of a Front Line Officer
Police, Crime & 999 - The True Story of a Front Line Officer
Price: 3.35

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly FIRST CLASS book, 2 Jun 2012
This book is perhaps THE best Police based book I have ever read! It is very well written, researched and presented. From the opening chapter to the very last it will have you enthralled, laughing and mesmerised by Policing in todays Society. I gave the book 5 stars and it IS WORTH IT! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this book to you and at under 4.00 it is, pardon the pun, a steal!

Casio Men's Pro-Trek Solar Powered Triple Sensor Bracelet Digital Watch PRG-240T-7ER
Offered by Discount Jewellery UK com
Price: 165.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 20 Aug 2011
A really great watch. How Casio can get so much technology into something one wears on the wrist is truly amazing
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 8:06 PM GMT

UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record
UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record
Price: 5.46

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly excellent book and one of the very best., 25 Dec 2010
As an avid UFO believer, indeed my wife and I have been fortunate to witness things in flight that defy physics, as we understand them, I found this book to be extremely well balanced and presented all the corroborated facts.

There is something out there, their intentions are not clear at this stage, but to ignore the UFO 'problem' is a mistake that we will most certainly live to regret.

The USA either know more than they have, or ever will disclose, and are confident that their visitations are 'innocent' or they publicly ignore the UFO phenomena because they realise that they can't do anything about it. The Phoenix wave of UFO's in 1997 is a point in fact.

Their capabilities are immeasurably superior to our own and my fear is, as Darwin's theory appears to be replicated in all living things, that their intentions may signal the end for Humankind. A point that is covered in this book; colonisation or extinction.

This book is not for the faint hearted but I urge anyone who has a serious interest in the UFO issue and is prepared to examine our own existence, vulnerability and place in the Universe to read it.

The Mammoth Book of Jack the Ripper
The Mammoth Book of Jack the Ripper
Price: 0.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 10 Dec 2010
A truly fascinating book that encompasses all of the Ripper murders, and those who investigated the crimes, in detail. The hunt for the Ripper is now over in my view; James Maybrick was Jack the Ripper. Don't listen to those who pour scorn and derision on Maybrick's diary, they don't want the Ripper unmasking because they make a living out of him remaining anonymous. Unreservedly recommended.

2013 CALENDAR
2013 CALENDAR
Price: 0.77

1.0 out of 5 stars awful! I wish I could give no stars!, 10 Dec 2010
This review is from: 2013 CALENDAR (Kindle Edition)
If this, as the seller claims, to be the best kindle Calendar I wonder what the worst is like. Stay clear, its awful and I only wish I were at liberty to give no stars.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 24, 2011 2:51 PM GMT

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display
Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more than a e reader, 9 Dec 2010
I was fortunate to receive a Kindle for my birthday and I have to say it exceeds all of my expectations. Not only are there a vast array of e-books, which can be downloaded anywhere in about 10 seconds! I read predominantly non-fiction books, and the kindle allows me to cross-reference data via the internet, which is quick and efficient. Coupled with Amazon's unbeatable customer service this e book is a must. Unreservedly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2