Profile for C. Price > Reviews

Content by C. Price

C. Price "Caz" (Wales CF82)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Travel Pill Box & Key Chain / Keyring
Travel Pill Box & Key Chain / Keyring
Offered by Jonathan Charles

1.0 out of 5 stars Travel pill box, 26 July 2016
Nice steel circular pill box, was very impressed with the quality of material used, the engraving, also that it had a key ring or hook fir convenience, also a good price.
Used only three/hour times, the push button to release the clasp broke off...very disappointed

Stainless Steel Teapot Pattern Loose Tea Leaf Infuser Strainer Filter Diffuser with Chain Drip Tray
Offered by styleinside-uk

1.0 out of 5 stars Teapot lea strainer, 26 July 2016
All the way from China!!!

Aquarium Fish Tank Thermometer Temperature Sticker Digital Dual Scale Stick-On High Quality Durable
Offered by rongwen

1.0 out of 5 stars Aquarium digital thermometer, 25 July 2016
All the way from Malaysia!!!

Medium Size Pentagram Cauldron
Medium Size Pentagram Cauldron
Offered by Fancy Dress Magic Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a medium cauldron, 20 July 2016
This cauldron is being advertised as a 'medium' size cauldron, it stands 11cm Which is classed as small compared to all others on Amazon

Vax Energise Vibe C86-E2-Be Cylinder Vacuum
Vax Energise Vibe C86-E2-Be Cylinder Vacuum

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed with this VAX model, 7 July 2016
My mum and I have had the old heavy vax for 100 years...well 30 at least, this is the one that is the wet and dry big old heavy thing this picks you carpet up as you hoover, so I decided to buy a baileys lightweight for upstairs for light cleaning.
WELL I WISHED I HADN'T BOUGHT THIS ONE, first couple of weeks the suction was great, after that it picks up literally nothing, every use it have the empty the dust collection chamber, the filter on the wheel keep coming off so I sat and fitted it to ensure it was put on right, now I can't get the blessed thing off...this just cannot be an original vax, if it is then I won't be replacing our antique vet and dry vax for another.
Shame on you VAX, whoever is your designer please give him his P45.....shame on you

Pond Food Feed Sticks Pond Pellets Feed Me Pond Sticks High Energy All Fishes
Pond Food Feed Sticks Pond Pellets Feed Me Pond Sticks High Energy All Fishes
Offered by E 4 Emporium Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, price, service and customer care., 2 July 2016
I have worked for many years in the aquatics industry, I can honestly say this "floating" pond pelleted food is extremely good quality and excellent price...Oops, I won't say that too loud or they will put the price up...Anyway, the protein is top notch the only thing I would drop a star down on is the colourent, but I'm not going too because of the positives and for the service and excellent customer care I have received from this supplier "Diy-Direct"
I note one or two comments about water being turned red although I can only assume that person has ordered from another supplier on here, hence the cheap colourant and the expense and time to sort their pond.
The other comment was about a ladies Fish that are always "starving", fish will eat whatever amount you feed them...Fish have no memory so they will eat until the cows come home, hence, that's where all pets shops ect. tell you "do not overfeed"...
If ever there was a choice to purchase plain, non dyed pellets from Diy-Direct I would give them 6stars....lol
In most places you would be charged extra for pellets with a label saying "Floaters", so grab it at a bargain price on here.

Highlander Moon Chair - Black
Highlander Moon Chair - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Highland moon chair...or love seat....., 28 Jun. 2016
Sat in my chair laughing my head off, it's big. I wanted a chain for my bedroom that I could collapse and hide away under my bed (after I've "cwtched" in and watched some TV) this certainly does that but it is heavy although very well made, good quality and robust.
I cover mine with my bed fleece, it's do comfy and it wrap right around you, it's very deep make it a little hard to get out of, if you small enough you can curl up into a ball and fit right into it....
I love it....I would say it's double the size of 2 camping chairs of the same design or a love seat....tee hee....

Sheaffer Prelude Fountain Pen Matt Black - Gold Trim
Sheaffer Prelude Fountain Pen Matt Black - Gold Trim

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great pen..., 30 April 2016
I agree with all the reviews, great pen, great price....just a tip on the refills.....I use Watermans...😆

Patterson Medical Wooden Bed Raiser 13 cm - Pack of 4
Patterson Medical Wooden Bed Raiser 13 cm - Pack of 4

3.0 out of 5 stars I have to be fair, 23 April 2016
I have Oestioarthritis in the spine and knees, anyone who suffers with this know how painful it is trying to sit or stand from any standard height furniture, my bed is not low it's the height of a reclining settee, still a little low so these wooden bed raisers were a good idea.
Although they are a great price, I have seen the exact same priced around £40, they are solid wooden and very high quality.
The down size is that they are very wide with the extra width on the base that I keep stepping on or stubbing my toes, the circumference of the groove that the leg of the bed sits in is 4", if the leg of your bed is smaller it will slip back and forth making the whole bed unsteady, being up on these 6" slits it's really can be dangerous, if you bed leg fit exactly they these would be outstanding and do what they should.
Another big problem is that my headstead is up against the skirting, using these the headboard comes 4" off the wall to allow for the flat base on the stilts, for someone with a small bedroom it takes up a lot more room with the headboard off the wall and the clearance of the foot of the bed saving you stubbing your toes.
For me it a total waste of monies as none of the other reviews make these points on one lady who has said the are not secure but did not say in detail why, maybe like myself it does state these can be used when the bed leg is smaller than 4", this is not correct safety wise.

Victorian Glass Hanging Tea Light Holder
Victorian Glass Hanging Tea Light Holder
Offered by Dotcomgiftshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Shot up in price, 24 Mar. 2016
I just had one delivered at £3.95, gone to order 2 more but the price has shot up to £4.95 plus £2.95 delivery, order cancel.
This little tealight is heavy and so pretty, the glass is segmented when lit is gives out a beautiful glow of diffrent colours...so disappointed but £7.90 is way too much, it's a shame.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10