Profile for KungFuChick > Reviews

Content by KungFuChick

KungFuChick "KFC78" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
10 x Solid Sterling Silver Jump Rings - Open 6mm Good Quality Heavy Strong
10 x Solid Sterling Silver Jump Rings - Open 6mm Good Quality Heavy Strong
Offered by jewels and tools uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, but still good, 20 Sep 2014
These are split rings (like on key rings) not open rings (traditional jump rings), but still good quality silver and accurately sized. You DEFINITELY need pliers to open them effectively, otherwise be prepared to split a few thumb-nails!

BTW I did email the vendor to tell them they had used the wrong picture, but as I write this review I can see they have not.

At least I don't have to bother with soldering.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2014 10:05 AM BST

Pentel BK77 Fine Superb Ball Point Pen Black Ink - Pack of 3
Pentel BK77 Fine Superb Ball Point Pen Black Ink - Pack of 3
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep writing!, 20 Sep 2014
I love these pens. I have been using this 'model' since 1998 since sitting my second year exams at university. They write quickly and never blot, unlike gel pens. I have found my writing to be neater with these. I hope pentel never stops making them. The other colours are just as good.

70" x 28" Double Layer Jacquard Paisley Viscose Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Indigo Blue / Champagne Paisley
Offered by Sakka's

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for., 20 Sep 2014
Very pretty, bought is as a gift and it went down well. Only down side is that it is very thin fabric. With that in mind, I would still buy again.

Naomi & Nicole Wonderful Edge Edgies, Laser Cut Clean Finish Microfibre Boy Shorts in Nude, Large (UK 14)
Offered by The Shapewear Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as pictured, 20 Sep 2014
Okay, so my bum is bigger than the model's but I did not find the cut flattering at all. DO NOT WEAR WHILST EXERCISING as the rubbery anti-slip strip around the leg-holes will cause horrible chafing. You have been warned.

On the up side, they are very comfortable and yes, they do not create the dreaded (although why are we so afraid of) visible panty line.

Brooks Womens Adrenaline GTS 14 Running Shoes 1201511D581 White/Fuchsia/Midnight 8 UK, 42 EU, 10 US

5.0 out of 5 stars Firmer than ASICs, 20 Sep 2014
It's a shame ASICs had to mess with their winning GT-201x formula and change it to the GT-2000 squelch. I am now a Brooks girl.

Bodyglide Anti-Chafe Skin Formula - 42 g
Bodyglide Anti-Chafe Skin Formula - 42 g
Offered by TRI KUDU

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderstuff, 20 Sep 2014
It's NOTHING like vaseline. It has a silky/satin feel, no wonder it's called glide. You can barely feel it on your skin and you definitely do not notice it whilst working out. It comes right off in the shower.

I will buy this again and again, the price is worth it as I have not had a single chafing injury since I've started using it and before that, even with vaseline or moisturiser I've had some shockers. I just wish I had found this first!

LOVE LIFE Raspberry Ketone & Garcinia Cambogia Advanced (Powerful Combination of Raspberry Fruit Extract, Green Coffee, Chlorogenic Acid, Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Cayenne, Cacao and Zinc!) | 4 Daily | 15 Day Supply | 60 Capsules | Premium GMP Supplement
Offered by Love Life Supplements

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, 20 Sep 2014
After a two week trial, I noticed no change whatsoever. The only think I did experience was reflux shortly after taking the tablets. It was a gamble anyway. I should have done my research first as what I have read is that raspberry ketones do not have dramatic effect. One should bear in mind that if you are dieting and exercising you are going to lose weight anyway.

So far, I have only ever found Hoodia Gordonii to work for me, and that was as an appetite suppressant. Sadly the vendor no longer operates :o(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 23, 2014 4:01 PM BST

Breville Simplicity Hand Blender, 400 Watt - White/ Aqua/ Grey
Breville Simplicity Hand Blender, 400 Watt - White/ Aqua/ Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars normally I love Breville products, 20 Aug 2014
It whizzes so fast! But it takes a few minutes to completely blend, so even though it rotates faster, my old hand blender got the job done quicker. Shame, normally I love Breville products.

The separation element makes it easy to clean.

Russell Hobbs 21350 Mix and Go Blender, 300 Watt - White
Russell Hobbs 21350 Mix and Go Blender, 300 Watt - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost, but not quite, perfection., 20 Aug 2014
So far I love it. GOOD points:
It DOES mash a couple of ice cubes or a frozen banana.
It works in a matter of seconds.
It's really compact, and takes up about a third of the space of my standard blender.
It's easy to use.
It's easy to clean.

BAD points:
You have to remember to pack the bottle loosely, with the firmer items on top as they will then be at the bottom when the bottle is turned upside-down.
You have to keep a hold of it, otherwise the vibration can cause the lid to unscrew itself and spill liquid.
A small amount of moisture can get though where the blades are fitted into the socket area of the base, but it's only a tiny amount and can be wiped away, it doesn't go anywhere so there's no electrocution risk.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Balance of the universe., 20 Aug 2014
It wasn't navy blue, but the colour was just a bonus. It actually came with an extra attachment, I don't know if that's standard. It was also late coming but the sellers were very helpful and polite.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5