Profile for SarahBee > Reviews

Content by SarahBee

SarahBee

How To Get to the Top of Google - The Plain English Guide to SEO (including Penguin 2.1, Panda and EMD updates) (Online Marketing Guides from Exposure Ninja)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tricks, 12 Feb 2012
I actually came across this book after finding the author's website, where it is on sale for £20! I thought I'd do some backgroudn research on the book and found it on Amazon and got it for kindle.

What peaked my interest in particular is the really neat 'rich snippets' technique he uses to get the websites to show up with ratings stars next to the search results in Google. The video on the website showed a load of sites he had made for people which were showing up in google and they really stood out on the page. My business is always getting reviews from customers on our Google business page and now I can add these to our main site, it's a really nice trick and we're the only business in our category that uses it.

Overall well worth the £8 (or £20 depending on where you buy it!)