Profile for Nick > Reviews

One 10ml Clear Glass Bottle with Dropper Pipette
Offered by Wemporium
Price: 0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but...., 12 Aug 2014
Not sure about all items, only ordered a glass pipette but no specification was made as to the holder. really it needs more information. prompt delivery, however a questions remain over info supplied

TRIXES Silky Soft Sleep Eye Mask Sleeping Eye blindfold Black Nights Bedroom
TRIXES Silky Soft Sleep Eye Mask Sleeping Eye blindfold Black Nights Bedroom
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars nice one: ), 12 Aug 2014
Arrived very quickly and was what I wanted. It is what it is, what can I say. Job Done, nice one :)

Apple iPhone 4s 4 s ~ Metal Purple Aluminum Full Plastic Glass Back Battery Cover Door Case Housing Fascia Plate Panel ~ Mobile Phone Repair Parts Replacement

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 3 Aug 2012
Bought this on the picture alone and was really impressed.
It arrived on time and very well packaged. When I removed the packaging I was presented with a quality replacement back for my iPhone 4S.

I do not say 'Glass Back' as what I received was a 'Brushed, Color, Chrome Back' and I could not be happier. The quality is very high and after fitting it to my i4S I will never take it off. My only problem now is protecting it from scratches.

I cannot recommend highly enough !!! 10/10

BlackBerry Curve CS-2 Battery
BlackBerry Curve CS-2 Battery
Offered by Ekow Ltd
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 July 2012
Delivered on time and slipped straight into the phone with no issue's. Work's like a charm ! Got to pad this out now as Amazon doesn't like short answers lol !

Draper 12015 30-Part Organiser Cabinet
Draper 12015 30-Part Organiser Cabinet
Price: 15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed, 8 July 2012
Considering this is a Draper product, I was a bit disappointed to find that the tray's easily fall out and the whole unit doesn't 'sit' together properly. It does the job that I need it to do, but it feels a little too cheap.
I know this is a cheap-ish item, but I expected a bit more from Draper.

LCD Display Monitor Screen+Frame For BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300 [010 / 113 / 114, HA110212IM1]

4.0 out of 5 stars A note of caution, 8 July 2012
I cannot fault this product, it works and was delivered very quickly - However, if you are considering replacing your Blackberry LCD screen DO NOT rely on the model number of the phone.
I ordered this with only the model number and when I installed it I got only a 'white screen' when I turned the phone on. After more investigation I found that the LCD screen itself has a model number and it was different to the specification given by Blackberry.

IPHONE 4 BACK GLASS BATTERY COVER IN BLUE
IPHONE 4 BACK GLASS BATTERY COVER IN BLUE

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the value, 8 July 2012
I ordered this to put on the back of my iPhone and indeed it is already installed. It is a cheaper option than some other iPhone 4 'glass back's' available from Amazon.
I like this product as it gives my iPhone a different look from the standard black or white, but it is a little more plastic than glass and as such finger marks are much more visible. In future I would consider a more expensive battery cover, however there is no guarantee that the smudging effect would disappear.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 July 2012
I ordered this product to repair my mobile phone and I have to say that it did the job extremely well. I can think of many other use's for this item.
Delivered quickly and was exactly what I needed.

Apple iPhone 4 4G Home Button - White
Apple iPhone 4 4G Home Button - White
Offered by Sintech UK Ltd
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 8 July 2012
Although this was a small item that I ordered, I have to say that it was delivered quickly. It is of good quality and I am very happy with this product.

The only reason I have not given this 5 star's is because I am yet to install it on my phone and start using it. I do not expect to have any issue's with it though.