Profile for David julian > Reviews

Content by David julian

David julian

Page: 1 | 2
The Asperkid's (Secret) Book of Social Rules: The Handbook of Not-So-Obvious Social Guidelines for Tweens and Teens With Asperger Syndrome
by Jennifer Cook O'Toole

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!, 9 Jun 2014
My teenager daughter has aspergers, I brought this book to try and help her but to be honnest it has helped us both to understand her world and ours! It isn't heavy going at all, it's light, witty and fascinating to read. I would recommend this to any family with an aspie teenager.

Minion Minions Soft Silicone Case Cover for iPad 2 3
Minion Minions Soft Silicone Case Cover for iPad 2 3
Offered by E T. from HONGKONG

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, but a little bit too big for the Ipad2, 11 May 2014
It does fit, but not very well and can easily slip out. It just needs to be a tiny bit smaller or the Ipad a bit larger. Otherwise good quality, looks just like the picture. It took about 9 days to arrive.

COLT� HQ Stylus Pen with Headphone Clip - for Apple iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, Nokia Smartphones, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Google, Blackberry, LG, Sony Ericsson Smartphones and all other touchscreen tablets - PURPLE
Offered by EF-Cloud.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very reasonable price, but cheaply made too., 11 May 2014
They arrived quickley but one of the two we ordered was dented badly, they are only cheap and are hollow so obviously couldn't take being bumped about in the mail. I wouldn't order them again.

Smartio Purple Leather Case with Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Ipad2 and Ipad3
Offered by FOME

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described - Good value for money :), 17 April 2014
This product seems great so far, it works as described and looks good quality. We would recommend this product no problems.

Now That's What I Call Music! 86
Now That's What I Call Music! 86
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived quickley and was as described, 14 Jan 2014
Obviously for the younger listeners! but my daughter was pleased with it. The songs are all a bit the same really but she is happy. It arrived quickley and was well packaged. Would recommend the supplier.

Garden Roller by Platinum Home and Garden
Garden Roller by Platinum Home and Garden
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Item is as described, 8 Jan 2014
I am really happy with it. Just as a tip if you fill it with sand then buy kiln dried sand, its far easier than trying to get wet sand down a funnel into the small hole! The dry sand only took about 10 minutes to fill.

Diameter 1.8ft (55cm) Large Luxury DOOR Christmas Xmas Twig Wreath White Snow Spruce Garland Decorated With Pine Cones & Berries

1.0 out of 5 stars Great..... until it rained!!!!, 31 Dec 2013
We were initially delighted with this wreath, it was exactly as described and looked beautiful on our door. HOWEVER! the first time it rained the red balls and berries literally disintergrated! now it looks very sad and so are we! We are really dissapointed.

Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker
Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker
Offered by Lackenstrand Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker (Toy)
This is the latest craze! My daughter loves them, and the loom and hook are good quality shes spent hours with it, I know some other people who have brought other makes and the hook has broken straight away! So I would really recommend this one if you are going to get a kit, this one is the best.

Gymnastics Journal: My Scores, My Goals, My Dreams
Gymnastics Journal: My Scores, My Goals, My Dreams
by Karen M. Goeller

2.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is!, 16 Dec 2013
Its a good quality and decent sized book but theres not much in it, Im disspointed for the price. Not what I expected for the money.

Original Dell XPS M1330 AC Adapter (19.5v, 3.34A, 65W, Replaces Original Part Number PA-21)
Offered by Buzzbe

3.0 out of 5 stars Half a lead!, 16 Dec 2013
I was really dissapointed to receive half a lead as its useless without the other half with the plug on! However!! the seller was kind enough to send me the other half free of charge as it was I felt it was missleading. They did apologise and I got there in the end.

Page: 1 | 2