Profile for Molli Burrell > Reviews

Content by Molli Burrell

Molli Burrell

Daily Mail: New Quick Crosswords 12 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
Daily Mail: New Quick Crosswords 12 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your husband busy, 7 Jun. 2013
I bought three of these crossword books for my husband and he loves them. I have bought earlier ones before and they are all extremely popular.

Daily Mail: New Quick Crosswords 10 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
Daily Mail: New Quick Crosswords 10 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing, 7 Jun. 2013
I bought thre crossword books for my husband and he has finished one and is happily working on the second.

Daily Mail: New Quick Crosswords 11 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
Daily Mail: New Quick Crosswords 11 (The Daily Mail Puzzle Books)
by Daily Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your retired husband occupied and absorbed!, 7 Jun. 2013
I bought this for my husband and he has already finished one of the books and is engrossed in the second.

You're Old, I'm Old... Get Used to It!: Twenty Reasons Why Growing Old Is Great
You're Old, I'm Old... Get Used to It!: Twenty Reasons Why Growing Old Is Great
by Virginia Ironside

1.0 out of 5 stars I've been cheated., 7 Jun. 2013
Did you realise that THE VIRGINIA MONOLOGUES and YOU'RE OLD, I'M OLD, GET USED TO IT are identical books under different names??? The only difference I could find is that THE VIRGINIA MONOLOGUES is for the UK market because the price on the back is in pounds, whereas YOU'RE OLD is priced in dollars? I'm afraid you and I have been totally mislead by this and I feel you should warn your customers that they are paying for the same book under a different name. I call that cheating and was extremely cross when I discovered it.

The Virginia Monologues: Why Growing Old is Great
The Virginia Monologues: Why Growing Old is Great
by Virginia Ironside

5.0 out of 5 stars Old age is fun, 7 Jun. 2013
I thoroughy enjoyed this book. She is an extremely amusing writer and had me laughing out loud several times. The only thing I would query is her definition of old age. She thinks of sixty or rather, sixty-eight, as old. I think thes days that is considered to be still quite young. But she is spot on with her comments and and I think it is recomended reading for all those approaching the so-called 'silver years.' BUT BEWARE. The book named YOU'RE OLD, I'M OLD... GET USED TO IT is identical to THE VIRGINIA MONOLOGUES, but obviously renamed for the American market. I was conned by this and ordered both books - you have been warned!