Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
HDMI 3 Port Switch - Superb Quality - Full HD 1080p - HDMI v1.3b (Latest) - 2.5Gbps - HD-DVD - SKY-STB - PS3 - Xbox360 - Blu-Ray - Audio & Video - 3 x Input 1 x Output - Ultra High Performance
Offered by TechCode

Samsung Galaxy USB Data Sync Charger Cable Lead For Tab 2 10.1" 7.1" P1000 P7150 P7500 P7300 P7310 P5110 P5100 P3110 P3100 Note 1 Note 2 N8000 N8010 I800, GT-P1000, GT-P1010, I815, I957, I905, I987, T859, T869, T849,
Offered by coolcase

5.0 out of 5 stars USB Lead For Samsung Tab 2., 8 Jan. 2015
Brilliant no more looking for the Samsung usb plug adapter as this lead works with others, unlike the original cable lead that only worked with the original plug that was supplied so this alone will save a lot of hassle.

MunkiMix 925 Sterling Silver Ring Silver Infinity Symbol 8 Ring Size H Women
MunkiMix 925 Sterling Silver Ring Silver Infinity Symbol 8 Ring Size H Women
Offered by MunkiMix Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinky Infinity Ring, 12 Sept. 2014
Love it, beautiful pinky ring lots of comments on it. It would also be good as a child's ring very pretty.

3 Pack Childrens/Boys High Performance Ski Socks With Extra Cushioning, Shin Protection, Assorted Colours, UK: 12.5-3.5, EUR: 31-34
Offered by i-Smalls Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars kids walking boot socks, 12 Sept. 2014
I have ordered these before as son loves them when he goes hill walking.

Sterling Silver 4mm Andralok Ball Stud Earrings / Studs
Sterling Silver 4mm Andralok Ball Stud Earrings / Studs
Offered by JewelleryBox

5.0 out of 5 stars silver earrings, 12 Sept. 2014
Fantastic I use these for top of the ear piercing very comfortable to wear and sleep with them in. Fast dispatch too what more can I say except it works well for me as that is what I want reasonable priced 925 silver earrings and fast dispatch.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

4.0 out of 5 stars Breaking dawn dvd ..., 12 Sept. 2014
Brilliant dvd, would have gave 5 stars if the dvd was sealed but this did not bother me as is was for my own use if it was for a present to someone don't think I would have been as delighted but as I say it was for my own personal use so was not too bothered about not factory sealed, saved me the bother of removing wrapping. Arrived quickly too so all good where I was concerned.

The Sims 3 - Best Sellers [Xbox 360]
The Sims 3 - Best Sellers [Xbox 360]
Offered by Gameline GmbH.

1.0 out of 5 stars The sims 3 RUBBISH, 17 May 2014
Bad graphics compared to the sims 3 pets. In my son's opinion the sims 3 pets is a far better game and was extremely disappointed with this game. His words THIS GAME IS RUBBISH ... Which is a great pity as he was really looking forward play this game.

32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110
32GB SanDisk Micro SDHC Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5110
Offered by B3Digital

5.0 out of 5 stars the real thing, 26 Dec. 2013
At first i thought this was a fake as the price seemed to good to be true how wrong was i it is the real thing and works great on my samsung tablet....

XCSOURCE For XBOX 360 Optical RCA Audio Adapters Cable HDMI Cable GA82
XCSOURCE For XBOX 360 Optical RCA Audio Adapters Cable HDMI Cable GA82
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR TURTLE BEACH HEADSET, 26 Dec. 2013
I bought a turtle beach headset only to discover that you needed a audio adapter between £20 - £30 depending on where you went to purchase one my friend said they got there adapter from Amazon and what a price difference for the same thing the only difference that i can see is it is not from microsoft but hey it does the same job so please buy this and do not get conned like some people do...after buying turtle beach headset for the xbox..

Laval Powder Blusher - Peach Haze
Laval Powder Blusher - Peach Haze
Offered by Stylish & Beautiful

4.0 out of 5 stars blusher, 26 Dec. 2013
Really natural colour and stays on all day i would rate this as a 8/10 spent a lot on blusher before and hated it as it does not stay on this product is well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6