Profile for Kayak > Reviews

Davidoff Cool Water Wave Femme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Davidoff Cool Water Wave Femme Eau de Toilette - 100 ml
Offered by Direct Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favourite, 17 Jun 2014
Bought the mans version for my partner and love it so much I bought the ladies version. Perfect for summer . Sweet yet fresh and not too heavy. Price from Amazon was better than any highstreet store. Delivery prompt. Full marks again.

Davidoff Cool Water Homme Eau de Toilette - 125 ml
Davidoff Cool Water Homme Eau de Toilette - 125 ml
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 17 Jun 2014
I love this smell on my man. Its masculine without being too heavy . This is his second bottle. the price on Amazon was much better than I could get locally and the delivery was spot on. Full marks.

Party Time - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Party Time - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely card, 17 Jun 2014
What a good idea! So much better than just an email and as my daughter lives miles away so much more convenient.

The card prinst on standard A4 paper which you fold to size. Will use again .

Opteka Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Digital & Film SLR Cameras
Opteka Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Digital & Film SLR Cameras
Offered by 47th Street Photo

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 30 Nov 2013
Better than having the camera round your neck. Allows you to hold the camera with one hand and be confident you will not drop it. Well constructed and comfortable. Would recommend..

Scrabble Interactive 2003 Edition (PC)
Scrabble Interactive 2003 Edition (PC)
Offered by Digizoneuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky but fun!, 30 Nov 2013
Tried to load it on my laptop but not compatible with Windows7. Runs fine on our old PC with XP Bought it to play off line so cant comment on the on line gaming function.

First few games against the computer were confusing as it uses lots of words I would never have got away with when playing the board game with my family.
Once I got to grips with that it was fun trying out dodgy words and finding they are accepted!
Good value and will give hours of fun.

Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Shae Butter Dry to Extra Dry Skin
Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Shae Butter Dry to Extra Dry Skin
Offered by Activecare Online

3.0 out of 5 stars I prefer the Cocoa butter, 17 July 2013
I felt a bit cheated as the description didnt include the size . I thought i was getting the 400ml which would have been a fair price. This is actually the smaller size ( 250ml?) which menas its not so good value as I thought. As to smoothness, I will be going back to the cocoa butter version which is better for the very dry & rough skin on my legs.

Grout Pen White - Revives & Restores tired GROUT
Grout Pen White - Revives & Restores tired GROUT
Offered by Rainbow Chalk Markers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant!, 17 July 2013
A product which actually does what a its supposed to . Is it a first? A second order has been posted.

Bitter Water (Douglas Brodie series Book 2)
Bitter Water (Douglas Brodie series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good story line & character development, 17 July 2013
I like the way the realtaionship between the detective and the solicitor is being allowed to develop slowly. This series has got the legs to run for a good while and I cant wait to read more.

The Settlers of Catan
The Settlers of Catan

3.0 out of 5 stars Average read, 15 Jun 2013
Not having played the game - on which the book is aparantly based- I cant comment on how faithfull it is to the story. I knew nothing about the viking way of life and their intter-action with the early christians and this was the most interesting part of a fairly predictable story-line.

The Corpse Reader
The Corpse Reader

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Corpse Reader (Kindle Edition)
A detective story with a twist. Set in ancient china the author had certainly done his research and paints a vivid background of the people and their society which is suprisingly advanced although barbaric at times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3