Profile for Jane > Reviews

Decleor Aroma Purete Shine Control Oxygenating Fluid 50ml
Decleor Aroma Purete Shine Control Oxygenating Fluid 50ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Disagree, 26 July 2013
I have used this item for years. In fact this was my first ever Decleor moisturiser that I tried and have always stuck with it.
I have oily skin. I do however use Hydraflorel in the winter months now as I am in my 40's and feel with central heating and bad weather of last few winters my cheeks need the thicker moisturiser. The Aroma Purete really does matt my skin ready for my primer. I think it actually gives a really fine, flat rejuvenated type of layer when I have applied it to my skin. I find it really does sink in easily and very quickly.(maybe this means I need something more substantial?) However because my skin feels good all day this is what I like. Just another opinion for customers to consider.
Not everyone the same its quite a good price from Amazon.

Billionaire Bachelors - Lucas - Alex - Mark
Billionaire Bachelors - Lucas - Alex - Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 12 July 2013
I have now read all of the Anderson series, they are amazing! The story lines are great and the fact that you follow the whole family is excellent idea. I just did not want to put the book down. Could not wait to go to bed each night to read my next installment. They really keep you wanting more, and lets be honest which girl would not want to be whisked off their feet by a rich billionaire who worships them. I have just found the Lost Anderson and I am going to start that now, will let you know how that is.
Amazing, give them a go you wont be disappointed, money well spent for an easy read

Twisters and Other Terrible Storms: A Nonfiction Companion to Twister on Tuesday (Magic Tree House Fact Tracker)
by Will Osborne

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to gain facts and enjoy reading, 26 Jun 2013
I bought this to share with my year 3 class for our Natural Disasters topic. Read it to the class. Used as facts for our topic and children really enjoyed the book. A great buy.

J50 WOMENS LADIES MID-HIGH HEEL WEDGE BUCKLE JELLY JELLIES PEEPTOE SHOES SIZE Nude Jelly Size 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, great concept, 26 Jun 2013
I was a little intrigued when I see these shoes on sale at Amazon. I love wedge shoes and are so glad they are back in fashion. However saying that I seem to have such trouble with shoes. I live them but my feet just never seem to like them.
I am a size 6 and have I would say really wide feet so I am always scared to buy shoes on line due to having to return if do not fit properly. I was so intrigued by these shoes being advertised as 'jelly shoes'. They are in fact a plastic/rubberish material and quite high, but due to the soft pliable material I have had an amazing and cheap purchase. In my opinion they do not look cheap either, which I expected them to do. With my dodgy feet I have found them just the thing for me.I am delighted. They look good, were an amazing price and even though you have to pay for postage from this seller, which was a reasonably low price, they arrived really quickly. Many thanks, will definitely buy another colour. Obviously not sure how they will last, but considering the price and comfort I am not really bothered. Many thanks.

Trojan Presents: Lovers Rock
Trojan Presents: Lovers Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 12 Jun 2013
Was excited to find this CD and had high hopes. Silly really because we all know what compilations are like. Two or three really good songs mixed in with mediocre others?

LOVERS ROCK classics
LOVERS ROCK classics

5.0 out of 5 stars Very delighted, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: LOVERS ROCK classics (Audio CD)
I was just window shopping and saw this CD at a great price. Had not heard for years as my copy is an Lp. Not so great to play now. Really brought back great memories and remembered how fantastic Carroll Thompsons voice was. A really great blast from the past.
Fantastic price and delivery.
Many thanks

Purina One Adult Chicken and Whole Grains 800 g, Pack of 4
Purina One Adult Chicken and Whole Grains 800 g, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars A great price by Amazon, 12 Jun 2013
Our two cats love these biscuits and with the Amazon subscribe and save price this is really great value. I cannot purchase any cheaper. Don't even have to carry them back from the super market.
Fantastic all round

PURPLE S LINE GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S
PURPLE S LINE GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S
Offered by coolcase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Jun 2013
Cover was exactly as expected and a great colour, fast delivery. A good price also. Not sure what else can say?
Many thanks

Urban Classics 2-tone College Jacket black gray
Urban Classics 2-tone College Jacket black gray
Offered by ICED OUT

5.0 out of 5 stars A great jacket, 26 May 2013
My son purchased for himself and is delighted. Already had one of these jackets in different colour way but wanted a more conservative colour. Really delighted, looks fantastic on really worth the money. I have washed it in the washing machine as well and comes out fantastic. My son bought XL and we have found this to be a generous size, lots of room.

Logitech LS11 2.0 Stereo Speaker System - Black/Silver
Logitech LS11 2.0 Stereo Speaker System - Black/Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 26 May 2013
Purchased for my son to use with his computer. I was honestly shocked at the good quality sound. My son delighted and I am delighted as a really cheap price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10