Profile for Jane > Reviews

Butt Bucket Extinguishing Ashtray, BBQ's,Patios ETC New
Offered by P D L

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price., 4 Aug. 2015
My son purchased to take fishing. Good price. Great

5 Pack Philips Genie 8W =40W Low Energy Saving Light Bulbs, SES E14 Screw Cap, Low Energy CFL Lamps, 10 Years, Warm White 240v "A" Rated Five Lamps
Offered by Biggest Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price today, 4 Aug. 2015
Great price today . You just need to look around Amazon for the best price. Arrived well packaged. Very pleased.

Milestone 1-Seater Folding Fishing/ Camping Chair with Cup Holder and Carry Bag "Color May Vary"

5.0 out of 5 stars A good price but we all know that they don, 4 Aug. 2015
A good price but we all know that they don,t really last for ever at this price. Got for my son for fishing.

L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser Quenching Gel  50ml
L'Oreal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser Quenching Gel 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2015
Great purchased at a good price so delighted.

2016 2017 A5 Page A Day Spiral Bound Academic Student Fashion Diary - Pink Butterfly's
Offered by Lna Namaa Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars It amazed me that you would even sell a diary that ..., 4 Aug. 2015
Stupidly I purchased this as my new academic diary, not realising that, even though the diary in the picture says 2014/15 I would actually get a 14/15 diary? It amazed me that you would even sell a diary that is now a year out of date? A great looking diary for last academic year though.

(O) Mens Superhero Cape Long Outfit Accessory for Superhero Fancy Dress Mans Male
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2015
Great does what the picture says. Purchased for my son for a fancy dress party.

Sure Women Crystal Invisible Aqua Aerosol Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Compressed, 75 ml
Offered by Your247Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased at a great price on prime deliver, 4 Aug. 2015
Purchased at a great price on prime deliver, however I did not realise but when these arrived they are tiny. Excellent for travelling or for your handbag. Never mind you live and learn.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2015 5:33 PM BST

Cadorabo ! Ultra Slim cover Book Style with Card Slot and Stand for Samsung Galaxy ACE 3 (GT-S7275) in SKY-BLUE
Offered by cadorabo-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2015
Great actually fits my phone. A great price really delighted.

DC Shoes Mens RD Grand M Low-Top ADYS100035 Black/Black 9 UK, 43 EU
DC Shoes Mens RD Grand M Low-Top ADYS100035 Black/Black 9 UK, 43 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted., 4 Aug. 2015
Seem to be always buying some variation of these shoes for my son who loves them. Especially the fact that they are completely black even the sole around the shoe. I always look around as you can then pick them up at bargain prices. Delighted.

ByPublicDemand Bonnie Womens Contrast Ankle Strap Flats Peep Toe Menorcan Sandals Ladies Size White Size 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I have to say they do look great on. I never purchase cheap shoes as I ..., 4 Aug. 2015
I ave had so many comments on wearing these shoes. I have to say they do look great on. I never purchase cheap shoes as I feel that I have dodgy feet, so always go to Clarks. But, what a bargain.
I actually purchased 2 more pairs via Public Demand site. Both equally cheap and fit and look great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16