Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Science: Book 4 Ages 7-9 (Ready Resources)
Science: Book 4 Ages 7-9 (Ready Resources)
by Carole Creary

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems ideal., 1 Aug 2013
Purchased this book for ideas to use with my new year group starting September. Comes with a cd as well so looks good so far.

50 Gold Padded Bubble Envelopes 240x320mm A4 STG 7
50 Gold Padded Bubble Envelopes 240x320mm A4 STG 7
Offered by A1 Packaging UK Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 1 Aug 2013
Really pleased a good size seemed to arrive quite quickly. Just what you would expect from a jiffy bag. Pleased with them and their cost. Great.

New Mens 12 Pairs COTTON Plain White Sport Socks UK 6-11 EUR 39-45
New Mens 12 Pairs COTTON Plain White Sport Socks UK 6-11 EUR 39-45
Offered by World of Hosiery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, 1 Aug 2013
Arrived faster than expected. Seem okay, haven't washed yet but at this price and how my son can so easily change white socks to a sort of black colour very quickly, regardless of how carefully I wash them, can't be bad at this price.

Really Useful Storage Box Plastic Lightweight Robust Stackable 35 Litre Clear Ref 3C

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reliable storage., 29 July 2013
I love these boxes! They come in various sizes and are so great for storage. I use them for a variety of items from my work files and folders to clothes and other items. They are really robust and close easily. Very reliable. Can be stacked well and do not look such an eye sore. To be honest I watch to see the prices and especially when they price drop and are available on Prime delivery I purchase. Very pleased. Will buy more no doubt.

Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml
Katy Perry Meow Eau De Parfum 30ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Reviews, 29 July 2013
I purchased this perfume as it was on a special price and after reading previous reviews thought I had nothing to loose by giving it a try. I have to say like many others its lovely! I would definitely re purchase again especially at the great price I got this for. I found this not too sweet but just right for me. I agree with previous reviewer who said it was florally but with a warm vanilla smell. The smell does seem to last on me. All in all very pleased a great purchase without prior testing.

EG® - Eeazy-Gizmo Jewellery Shamballa Bracelet Watches Swarovski Watch Crystal Beads 10mm (Silver)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure?, 29 July 2013
Although this was a great price at £4.99 I have to be honest that the cords are coming apart after only one week. Yes before you ask what did I expect for the price? Honestly not a lot but I did think it would last longer than 1 week. It is still wearable but as you can imagine does not look so good. Maybe I was just unlucky?

Black & Decker GL310 300W 2 Handled Strimmer
Black & Decker GL310 300W 2 Handled Strimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round., 29 July 2013
Actually purchased this strimmer due to the price and previous reviews as I was unsure if it would be any good due to the great price. We have used in our garden and found it great, really delighted with the product. I purchased at a great price and was delivered by Prime so did not even have to carry home. I would highly recommend, a great strimmer.

ADDIS Superdry Plus Mop in Graphite
ADDIS Superdry Plus Mop in Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mop., 29 July 2013
I previously had a mop very much like this but a different make. I could not get replacement heads for my old one. This Addis mop was a good price the day I looked and on Prime delivery so purchased. Very much like my old my old mop so I am pleased. I find this mop glides over my wooded floor easily. It does pick up fluff as it mops and leaves the floor dry and clean. Maybe I am heavy handed because I can never seem to ring out other mops enough and so end up having to wait for the floor to dry. This mop you squeeze out the excess water with the handle which really helps me.
Very pleased.

NESCAFÉ Dolce Grande Intenso 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules)
NESCAFÉ Dolce Grande Intenso 16 Capsules (Pack of 3, Total 48 Capsules)
Offered by StormBrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price on subscribe and save, 29 July 2013
I buy this as one of my subscribe and save items each month as it works out a lot cheaper than purchasing from the supermarket and someone brings it to your door for you so you do not have to carry home. You get 3 boxes which really means I do not have to remember that I am running out, which is good.

Kipling Womens Louiza Shoulder Bag Caffe Latte K15256
Kipling Womens Louiza Shoulder Bag Caffe Latte K15256

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 29 July 2013
I love Kipling bags and I purchased this as it was on a price drop the day I looked. It was also delivered free on Prime.
It does not have any compartments inside. The usual Kipling pockets and key fob, but it is just one large compartment.
Looks good though and as its not really very large can be used as a shoulder bag for evening.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10