Profile for Jane > Reviews

DC Men's Superman Logo Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue, X-Large
DC Men's Superman Logo Crew Neck Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue, X-Large
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great price. Have washed twice, 4 Aug. 2015
A great price. Have washed twice, seems okay. Irons easily. Purchased for my son to wear at a party.
Very pleased.

Now That's What I Call A Summer Party
Now That's What I Call A Summer Party

5.0 out of 5 stars A good all round CD for some of the latest music ..., 4 Aug. 2015
A good all round CD for some of the latest music out there. Can't say we like all the songs included but I feel unlike years ago when you could purchase the single of a song title you really liked. (I'm not into downloading things like my sons do) this is a great way for me to get titles I like to listen to. You do end up listening to the rest though. A good price, and great to hoover to.

H & L Russel Ltd PEVA Soft Touch Long Garment Cover, Clear with White Trim, Set of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags for storing clothes, 4 Aug. 2015
Great bags for storing clothes. A good price. You get 2 in the set. I put a couple of dresses in each, a really great size.

L'Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub - 150 ml
L'Oreal Men Expert Pure and Matte Scrub - 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2015
Great price today do a good purchase.

Butt Bucket Extinguishing Ashtray, BBQ's,Patios ETC New
Butt Bucket Extinguishing Ashtray, BBQ's,Patios ETC New
Offered by best deal 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price., 4 Aug. 2015
My son purchased to take fishing. Good price. Great

5 Pack Philips Genie 8W =40W Low Energy Saving Light Bulbs, SES E14 Screw Cap, Low Energy CFL Lamps, 10 Years, Warm White 240v "A" Rated Five Lamps
Offered by Anything 4 Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price today, 4 Aug. 2015
Great price today . You just need to look around Amazon for the best price. Arrived well packaged. Very pleased.

Milestone 1-Seater Folding Fishing/ Camping Chair with Cup Holder and Carry Bag "Color May Vary"
Offered by Hartes Christmas Shop Blackpool

5.0 out of 5 stars A good price but we all know that they don, 4 Aug. 2015
A good price but we all know that they don,t really last for ever at this price. Got for my son for fishing.

L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Quench - 50 ml
L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Quench - 50 ml
Offered by LOVE BOX COSMETICS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2015
Great purchased at a good price so delighted.

1x A5 Wiro Day Per Page Academic Diary 2014-15 - Pink Floral Design
1x A5 Wiro Day Per Page Academic Diary 2014-15 - Pink Floral Design

1.0 out of 5 stars It amazed me that you would even sell a diary that ..., 4 Aug. 2015
Stupidly I purchased this as my new academic diary, not realising that, even though the diary in the picture says 2014/15 I would actually get a 14/15 diary? It amazed me that you would even sell a diary that is now a year out of date? A great looking diary for last academic year though.

Red Superhero Cape - Adult Accessory Adult - One Size
Red Superhero Cape - Adult Accessory Adult - One Size
Offered by Planet_Fancy_Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2015
Great does what the picture says. Purchased for my son for a fancy dress party.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14