Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Nike Dunk High Game Royal Blue Grey (UK 11)
Nike Dunk High Game Royal Blue Grey (UK 11)
Offered by Indus Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Good, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: 07-08 Celtic home shorts (Apparel)
Purchased these for my son, a great price for his size 11's as well. I am not a trainer lover but have to say these really look quite good. He has worn them with his jeans and with combat type shorts, so great all round.

Apple Magic Mouse
Apple Magic Mouse
Offered by Lizard Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 6 Aug. 2013
Purchased this as a birthday gift for my son. He was lucky enough to receive an Apple Laptop for his 21st. I purchased this to go with it after reading the the reviews. I have to say my son agrees this is an amazing mouse and the product description in his opinion is correct, he thinks its magic. Really worth the cost and was delivered on Prime. Fantastic.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tops., 6 Aug. 2013
Have purchased a few of these tops now including a couple to give as gifts. They wash really well considering the price, however I have noticed that since I last purchased these they have gone up in price. How they do it is keep the top the same price but increase the delivery charge. If I remember correctly they did arrive quite quickly so still worth the price in my opinion.

etnies Slim Fit Denim Men's Jeans Dark Rinse W36INxL32IN
etnies Slim Fit Denim Men's Jeans Dark Rinse W36INxL32IN

5.0 out of 5 stars For my son., 6 Aug. 2013
My son loves these jeans and after previously purchasing the same pair from Rollersnake at a rather dearer price than found at Amazon was delighted with these. They do go up and down in price and also whether they are offered on Prime or not. Was really well, kept their shape as I expect with jeans. Fantastic. Will buy again when at a great price.

Pyrex Glass Round Casserole, 3.75L
Pyrex Glass Round Casserole, 3.75L

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic size for a family of four., 6 Aug. 2013
Waited a while for this to price drop. Purchased at £12.99 and was delivered on Prime. Its a fantastic size. Just broke the one I previously had for quite a few years. I find they really last well and are great for a larger amount to cook at once. I use for curries, casseroles, stews etc. Have now just ordered another one but not from Amazon so unfortunately not on Prime. However free P&P so can't be bad. Ideal purchase for me would recommend.

10 x JIFFY JL1 PADDED DVD CD BAGS ENVELOPES 170x245mm
10 x JIFFY JL1 PADDED DVD CD BAGS ENVELOPES 170x245mm
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price., 1 Aug. 2013
As you can imagine exactly what jiffy bags should be like. A good price and came quite quickly. Just what I was looking for and at a good price compared to shops.

Chilled R&B - Smooth Classics
Chilled R&B - Smooth Classics
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good songs., 1 Aug. 2013
As with most compilation CDs this does have some good hits on it, however it all has some that perhaps we would not of purchased. Wasn't a bad price so not too worried.

Playlist: The Very Best Of R Kelly
Playlist: The Very Best Of R Kelly
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reminder., 1 Aug. 2013
I purchased this CD just to add to our collection as a reminder really of songs gone by that we have loved. The CD on the day was at a great price so thought we would purchase. A good Cd has his obvious hits which is what was wanted.

Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Square 1.2L
Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Square 1.2L
Offered by SmartKitchen Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Lock N Locks., 1 Aug. 2013
This is my most favourite size of all the Lock N Lock boxes that I own and I own quite a few. This size is great for the fridge, I use 2 of them for cheese. The cheese I have already grated and the block still waiting to be used. They are fantastic.
Would really highly recommend.

Science: Book 4 Ages 7-9 (Ready Resources)
Science: Book 4 Ages 7-9 (Ready Resources)
by Carole Creary

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems ideal., 1 Aug. 2013
Purchased this book for ideas to use with my new year group starting September. Comes with a cd as well so looks good so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16