Profile for Jane > Reviews

Content by Jane

Jane

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
AOC E2250SWDAK 21.5 inch Widescreen Multimedia LED Monitor (1920x1080, 5ms, VGA, DVI, 1000:1, i-Menu, e-Saver)
Offered by Box Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Feb. 2014
A great monitor, purchased for my son as a gift. Arrived really quickly, he's delighted. Picture great quality, purchased at a great price. Actually using it now.

Rosewood Jolly Moggy Wild Catnip Toy Teaser, 48-inch
Rosewood Jolly Moggy Wild Catnip Toy Teaser, 48-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Feb. 2014
Both my cats love this toy. Really made well, even though they have both tried hard to destroy it. To be honest its me that gets fed up/worn out flying it about for them to chase and capture.

Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7270 Flip Pocket Wallet Case Cover, Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth and Mini Stylus

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug Fit, 13 Feb. 2014
I thought at first I had ordered the wrong size. Before ordering I checked and checked this was compatible with my Samsung Ace 3 and was assured it was. However when it arrived, (very quickly) it was a very snug fit. At first I thought my phone did not fit in it properly, after I leveled up the position more, I realised it fit very snuggly. Was then worried it was not secure, but seems great so far.Has not popped out or moved in any way. Very pleased, as not an expensive item, let's be honest. So great for me for price, look and actual use of product.

Yankee - Candle Wick Trimmer
Yankee - Candle Wick Trimmer
Offered by Otherland

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Yankee - Candle Wick Trimmer
Purchased these at a great price and they are far easier to use for your candles than your normal scissors, Really pleased with the price and ease of use.

Large Ice/Inline/Roller Skate Carry Bag - Black
Large Ice/Inline/Roller Skate Carry Bag - Black
Offered by Kates Skates

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size for size 12 boots, 5 Feb. 2014
This is a fantastic bag. Arrived much faster than expected and very good quality material. Will be really hard wearing I think. Purchased for my sons roller blade boots which are a size 12 (adult) and fits them in with some room perfectly.

Roy Chubby Brown Live - Who Ate All The Pies? [DVD]
Roy Chubby Brown Live - Who Ate All The Pies? [DVD]
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Very near the Mark!, 5 Feb. 2014
Cannot tell you much about this DVD. Purchased as a gift for my brother, who loves it. I do know that this is very offensive so not for the easily offended in my opinion.

The Glades - Season 1 [DVD] [NTSC] [2010]
The Glades - Season 1 [DVD] [NTSC] [2010]
Dvd ~ Matt Passmore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 5 Feb. 2014
Purchased for me by my sons. I love this series and wanted to start my collection. Love it. Good story line and a even though a cop show a nice light hearted series to follow.

Kipling Women's Eldorado Shoulder Bag K13732A13 Black Snake
Kipling Women's Eldorado Shoulder Bag K13732A13 Black Snake

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Security Bag, 5 Feb. 2014
This is my second Eldorado Bag. Had my original one, also black for years and really it still looked good. Saw this however at a great price and thought I would treat myself to a new one. I love the size and amount of pockets it has. I can use this over or under my coat when out shopping. This helps me feel more secure with my purse and any personal items I need to take. Also in my opinion it looks good, have used it as a small bag for a night out as well. Would highly recommend.

chinkyboo Fashion Ladies Scarf Shawls Cat Print Scraves 100% Chiffon Wrap - Black
Offered by chinkyboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scarf., 15 Nov. 2013
Lovely scarf, great material, would purchase again as great price also. Be careful some come from Hong Kong so a really long wait. Make sure you have the time.

World Religions (Usborne Guides)
World Religions (Usborne Guides)
by Susan Meredith

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 15 Nov. 2013
Great purchased for my class to use with their topic. Great concise information and facts. Great glossy pictures and photos. Really pleased good price and fast delivery. Would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10