Profile for Sally > Reviews

Sally "Sally" (UK)

Cefaly Set: Anti-migraine & Anti-stress
Cefaly Set: Anti-migraine & Anti-stress
Offered by Purel-PureLifestyleWonders

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DISMISS THIS AS A GIMMICK - IT WORKS FOR ME!, 25 July 2014
Firstly I didn't buy my Cefaly off Amazon but direct from Cefaly on a trial. Despite coming from Belgium it arrived very quickly.

This has been a life saver for me. At one point my migraines were so bad I lost my job for having so much time off (it was through all the correct procedures). The NHS neurology department dismissed me as there was nothing they could do. I also had major depression as a result. Life had improved for me since this time but I was still getting at least two migraines a month and with auras and sickness.

I have had a Cefaly for 10 weeks now and not had a single migraine. I have had two bad headaches (one due to the weather as I do not like the heat) and both times I used the Cefaly and it dramatically reduced them and the next day I was totally well. I have had no time off work.

The first time I used the Cefaly it made me ill. I used it first in the afternoon on the lowest setting and it wiped me out and I had to sleep immediately afterwards (this can be a side affect). The next day was rough and I felt pre migraine all day. You know the feeling. I then tried it again that night. I had the best sleep ever and woke up feeling great he next day. I have use it every night since. I used it on setting three (the lowest) for a couple of weeks and then moved to level two.

As I said I've had two bad headaches and on both occasions I used it once during the day and again in the evening and the next day I was great. You know that groggy feeling you get in the morning too, where your not sure if your going to get a migraine or not? They've gone too. I really cannot recommend this product enough. My life has been transformed. Oh and by the way I had been a sufferer for 30 years. I had been on every drug on the market, had brain scans, lumbar punctures and heart scans.

Re. the pads/electrodes, I started my second this week. I use Pure Deep Cleanse wipes with witch hazel from the pound shop and store the electrode in its packet, inside a freezer bag sealed with no air and wrapped up. It did lose a bit of potency but I used it until it stopped sticking as recommended.

It is expensive but it is the best money I have ever spent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2015 3:01 PM GMT

Vivobarefoot Women's Lydia Black Ballet 200018-01 6 UK, 39 EU
Vivobarefoot Women's Lydia Black Ballet 200018-01 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday shoe., 27 Mar. 2014
Very comfortable. I am a 5 and so are these. Also have the Neo trails which I use for everyday not running. I love them.

Burts Bee Blueberry and Dark Choc Lip Balm
Burts Bee Blueberry and Dark Choc Lip Balm

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 27 Mar. 2014
Great lip balm as usual from Burt's. The smell/flavour of this one was a bit weird at first but I love it now.

Vivobarefoot Women's Neo L 2 Dark Grey/Crimson Trainer VB210002MLTGRYCR 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by Shoehouse

2.0 out of 5 stars This design was too small, 27 Mar. 2014
I have bought the Neo trails and Lydia's in a 5 which both fit great and I love. These in a 5 were too small and can feel the end of the shoe. Returned/refunded no problem. I have not tried the 6. Generally Vivobarefoot's are great and I love them. Spoke to Vivobarefoot prior to buying the Lydia's and they suggested buying both the 5 and the 6 and returning the ones that didn't fit (the 6's) by free post.

Nice design though, shame they didn't fit.

Vivobarefoot Women's Neo Trail L HP Mesh Light Grey/Crimson Trainer VB210019MGRYCRN1 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these but use for everyday not running, 27 Mar. 2014
Firstly I don't run but I do like walking barefoot. However I have a 15 yr incontinent dog and so this was impossible for me at home. I was drawn to these shoes by design and now wear them all the time. They are so comfortable. I am a size 5 and so are these. Yes the laces can slip but double knot and pull tight and it isn't an issue. Yes you can feel the stones/twigs but it's not uncomfortable just slightly weird the first few times. The first could of days my arch ached very slightly but not enough for me to take them off. Overall I love them. I would fully recommend and have already bought the Lydia shoes also ins size 5. I did buy the Neo trainers (opposed the the Neo Trail) at the same time but strangely the 5 in these were too small. When buying the Lydia's I asked which size I should have 5 or 6 and Vivobarefoot said to buy both and then they would free return the ones that didn't fit.

Timex Sport Ironman Midsize 30 Lap Watch T5K410SU
Timex Sport Ironman Midsize 30 Lap Watch T5K410SU
Offered by SunnyvaleWheels

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 12 Mar. 2014
Love this watch. Worn for swimming (timing/counting laps - but have not pressed buttons underwater as this is not advised in the instructions), in shower, gardening and general everyday. Would recommend. Arrived quickly and well packaged.

Portmeirion Sophie Conran 12 Piece Dinner Set White
Portmeirion Sophie Conran 12 Piece Dinner Set White
Offered by Harts Of Stur

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it but..., 7 Mar. 2014
I love this set. I love the colour, the quirky design, how substantial it feels BUT the plates have marked really quickly - little knife scratches. Although this is an everyday set we aren't heavy handed with it and it hasn't been used by children. Considering the cost I would have thought it would have been far more durable. However that said I am still thinking of buying another set. It did arrive very quickly and well packaged.

Berghaus Men's Powerstretch Neck Gaiter - Black, One Size
Berghaus Men's Powerstretch Neck Gaiter - Black, One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this., 7 Mar. 2014
Such a simple idea and yet I wear it loads. Haven't washed it yet so can't comment on that. Arrived quickly and would recommend.

Accessotech 12 Pairs 100% Cotton General Purpose Moisturising Lining White Gloves Beauty

3.0 out of 5 stars There ok, 7 Mar. 2014
These gloves are ok. They do what they are supposed to and are good value BUT they fit weird. There thumb is sewn wrong so you don't have proper movement. However it isn't needed if you are just going to sleep in them. Would I buy again? Depends on how much those with a proper thumb are against these. They did arrive quickly though.