Profile for Clare > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Koochi Motohero Group 1/2/3 Car Seat - Mix Magenta
Koochi Motohero Group 1/2/3 Car Seat - Mix Magenta

3.0 out of 5 stars ok., 6 Jan. 2016
Straps continually twist .

Thunder Waterproof Safety Boots, Size 10
Thunder Waterproof Safety Boots, Size 10
Offered by Lizard Workwear And Safety Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 6 Jan. 2016
Brilliant product. My son loves them.

Sudden Change Under-eye Firm Serum .23 oz.
Sudden Change Under-eye Firm Serum .23 oz.
Offered by BeautySupply

1.0 out of 5 stars Powdery residue., 6 Jan. 2016
Left a powdery residue, even after using a minimal amount. Tried mixing it with make up as advised and the result was equally as bad. I would not buy this product again.

SteelSeries QcK Mini Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
SteelSeries QcK Mini Gaming Mouse Pad (Black)
Offered by Sportspeed

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 9 Jun. 2014
What else can I say? It's a mouse mat. It does the job although I wish I'd have bought the slightly bigger one.

Crucial M500 240GB SATA 6 GB/s 2.5-inch Internal Solid State Drive - CT240M500SSD1

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Budget SSD!, 9 Jun. 2014
It's made a massive improvement to my system. My old HDD used to take at least 2 minutes to load into a game of BF4, but this SSD manages to pull off an amazing 10 seconds max. I find myself joining before many other players (obviously good connection helps this).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Card. Can max all games., 9 Jun. 2014
I've had this card running for a month now and have only one issue with it. I have some artefacts appearing on screen, but a quick Google search cleared it up that It wasn't getting enough power. A PSU upgrade easily fixes this.
Now, game performance. This card can run BF4 max settings and still pull at least 80+ FPS even on the most intensive maps. It runs CoD: Ghosts at max settings at around 70 FPS as this game is horribly optimized and most people suffer poor performance. DayZ Standalone runs at 55-60FPS on 'High' with no anti-aliasing and drops to 35-45 in dense areas (The game is still in beta).

Overall, a great card. I will be picking up another one of these for SLI upon getting my new motherboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain CPU Cooler - Must buy!, 7 Mar. 2014
I am very pleased with this cooler - It keeps my Gaming PC running at an amazing 10° whilst on the desktop (haven't done any other benchmarking yet). I would recommend this cooler as it is definitely worth the price I paid of £30 and does a great job of cooling my AMD FX 8350 running at 4.10Ghz.

**You will notice an increase in noise when under heavy load, but it isn't as annoying as a stock CPU cooler under heavy load!**

Akasa AK-FC-08BKV2 FC Six Fan Controller
Akasa AK-FC-08BKV2 FC Six Fan Controller

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS!, 7 Mar. 2014
This fan controller is not worth buying. I have two corsair 12V fans (3A) and upon connecting the fans I noticed that the fans do not run at full speed when the knob is turned up to the max. I turn the nob a small amount and the fan turns on at a standard speed. I turn the knob all the way up and the speed doesn't change at all. I am sending this product back and if it is a defect then I hope the issue is resolved with a new one. I advise you not to purchase this fan controller at all and spend a little more money and get a decent fan controller!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2014 2:19 PM BST

Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000  (Retail Packaging)
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 (Retail Packaging)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality., 1 Mar. 2014
The video quality of this webcam is amazing. I use it for Skyping family members, live streaming and an overlay on my YouTube videos. The quality is very good for the price and it comes with a free software to set up lighting etc... Although the webcam automatically does this. The audio quality isn't brilliant and it can pick up people talking downstairs and the TV playing etc... I don't use the integrated microphone, I recommend a headset instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job., 1 Mar. 2014
As the title says, it does the job. I bought this for my Blue Snowball and you really can tell the difference in recordings. The audio becomes clearer and doesn't break up after the pronunciation of certain letters; such as the letter 'p'. I would recommend this to anyone and is brilliant for the price.

Page: 1 | 2