Profile for Elevensees > Reviews

Elevensees (Manchester)

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing!, 27 Jan 2014
Trying to find some earphones that worked the other day for my bus journey and I gave up when I reached about the eighth pair around the house that didn't work, either one ear gone or crackly, weird sound. So I decided to get some new ones and thought about spending a bit more to see if they would last better than the other cheap pairs I'd gone through. I searched for pairs around £20 figuring I'd probably spent at least that (combined) upto now without success. I did the usual checking reviews and these were linked in another review saying they had a better sound than the ones I was looking at. They were a little over my budget, but cheaper on Amazon than anywhere else and they had won numerous awards and reviews, so I thought I'd go for them. I am so glad I did, the sound is wonderful and rich, with a really good bass (I love my bass!) but the rest of the sound really comes through, you hear intricacies that you can't imagine with cheaper earphones (I've listened to allsorts since getting them but Melody Gardot is even more amazing than ever!). I couldn't imagine spending £100+ on beats or bose and now I've heard what these can do, I don't think I'd want to. They seem really well put together as well so I'm hoping they will last, no more 99p bargain bucket earbuds for me, I'm converted.

Storage Options 53401 BikeCam
Storage Options 53401 BikeCam

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this camera!, 7 Nov 2012
As always, you get what you pay for! I thought I was getting a bargain when this appeared as the daily deal at £30 but I cannot recommend it. If you can get it to film for more than about 5 minutes you will be very lucky and the actual picture quality is good and fairly steady, even when mounted on your handlebars. But it refuses to keep filming and when it's on your helmet you obviously don't notice it's stopped, at least on your 'bars you can start it again. But it has also now failed to even turn on. The light still works, but the camera is totally unresponsive.
It's just rubbish, which is a shame because of the video quality.

Transcend 16GB SDHC Class 6 Memory Card
Transcend 16GB SDHC Class 6 Memory Card

1.0 out of 5 stars Card failed!, 16 Dec 2009
Bought this card as recommended with a Sanyo Xacti CA9 camcorder. They worked fine together for about 4 months. They were bought specifically because we were going to Florida, once in a lifetime, my daughter was nominated by a charity. Next to last day of the holiday, with about 500 photos and a couple of hours of video and the card failed. It has been to numerous places to have the data recovered, but the NAND chip has failed and so nothing can be saved. We are absolutely gutted. Don't buy this card, stick to branded memory that is more reliable. The first thing a well known camera shop advisor said when he saw the brand to check if he could recover, was "oh that explains it then!"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2010 11:02 PM GMT