Profile for meezy123 > Reviews

meezy123

New Balance Men's Black Trainer MX624AB 7 UK
New Balance Men's Black Trainer MX624AB 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Jan 2014
I needed some relatively smart looking, comfortable trainers for work. As I work in a hospital I spend a whole day on my feet, these trainers are perfect! Durability is also important, I worn through 4 pairs of cheeper trainers last year and these ones feel like they are up to the test. Defiantly recommend!

Super Quality Tourniquet in Green x1 at a Bargain Price Loads of Colours Available See Our Other Products
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies
Price: 5.42

1.0 out of 5 stars You don't get the one in the picture!, 13 Jan 2014
I specifically chose this slightly more expensive tourniquet for the "super quality" and expected it to look like the picture... Reasonable expectations? But I may as well have chosen the less expensive, low quality one because that is the one I got.. Good job Merlin Medical.

Photography Light Stand for professional photo studio photolamps
Photography Light Stand for professional photo studio photolamps
Price: 12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 Jan 2014
Got this stand to start doing some off camera flash work and it is great. Light enough to move around when I want to, adjustable enough to change hight/ position of the flash with no problem and steady enough for indoors with a 60x60cm light box attached. Not taken it outdoors yet so can't comment yet. Overall a great stand to get started with, would recommend!

ETC Twin LED Light Set
ETC Twin LED Light Set
Price: 8.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: ETC Twin LED Light Set (Sports)
For the price theses lights are great! The mounting braces are a but on the thin side so didn't fit around my Handel Bar but good for the horizontal bar under the seat, but every bike is different! Rev comment these lights

Casio W-86-1VQES Men's Digital Resin Strap Watch
Casio W-86-1VQES Men's Digital Resin Strap Watch
Offered by K.K. Electronics
Price: 14.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro, 23 Sep 2013
Nice watch, great value for money, easy to use, simple, cool, black and green ( FYI the green on the face is not as bright in real life as shown in the picture)

Elite Cycling Project Men's Road Racer Gel Fingerless Gloves  - Black, Medium
Elite Cycling Project Men's Road Racer Gel Fingerless Gloves - Black, Medium
Offered by GetYourselfFitter
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 23 Sep 2013
These gloves do exacally what it said on the Tin, a little tight in the fingers when putting on and taking off but overall you can't go wrong for the price, would recommend!

XMI X-mini Max 2 Portable Speakers for iPhone/iPod/iPad/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by Trusted-Goods
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars pack a punch!, 21 May 2012
I wanted a small speaker system to take on holiday after my Logitech travel speakers stopped working for no reason and cost around 70! I looked at a lot of reviews, found XMI X-Mini Max and Mini Max 2, I was impressed but sceptical as they are so small. As soon as they came I plugged my iPhone 4 in and turned the volume up full... WOW! 1000x better than the Logitech that cost over twice as much and about 5x bigger. Crystal clear and quality bass tone! I was really impressed and fold away into a little rugby ball shaped pouch.
Highly recommend!

Xenta Super Compact Wireless UK Keyboard - 2.4Ghz Nano USB Receiver
Xenta Super Compact Wireless UK Keyboard - 2.4Ghz Nano USB Receiver
Offered by Storage Depot Ltd
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, 27 Jan 2012
GREAT little keyboard! I use it to type my essays on the TV from my laptop across the room while sitting on the sofa :) nice chunky buttons and good signal to the mini receiver even from the other side of the room, it is great! would recommend to anyone excellent value for money

Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3)
Controller Dual Charging Dock (PS3)
Offered by Racksoy
Price: 5.98

3.0 out of 5 stars not the same as the display pictures .., 7 Nov 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The charging dock i received was not the same as the one displayed on the website. It does the same basic charging but it dose not have a button or the kool light that goes around the edge.