Profile for J. Harrison > Reviews

Modern White Hummingbird Dropping Chandelier Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Modern White Hummingbird Dropping Chandelier Ceiling Pendant Light Shade
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the fiddle., 21 Feb. 2015
Yes, it is a bit fiddly. Yes, it takes time. But I'm rather taken by it. With a suitable bulb, which is fairly visible within the leaves and Birds, it looks great and presents great shadows over the walls and ceilings.

3A BLOCK CONNECTOR STRIP for jointing cable
3A BLOCK CONNECTOR STRIP for jointing cable
Offered by Price Attack Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy value., 28 Jan. 2015
What can one say to describe one of the simplest yet so handy items? They are made well, and they work. Apart from the fact that all of the value versions are of steel and not brass - so they will corrode if used outside or in damp conditions, but what component does like moisture?

10 x Ceramic MR16 MR11 12V Low Voltage Lampholders - Wire Connector Sockets for Lamp Light Recessed Downlights
Offered by Honearn

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost worth the wait., 28 Jan. 2015
Although these took an aeon to arrive, they are lovely and are well made.

Duronic Hurricane 4 in 1 Rechargeable Wind-Up Dynamo Flashing Red LED, 10 LED Lantern & 3 LED Torch - USB Charging Function + 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Small wonder, 28 Jan. 2015
I've used this quite a lot in all circumstances since Christmas. It's now almost February and I've only charged it once! Smaller than I imagined, but fulfills its purpose valiantly.

Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Panasonic CR-2032 Lithium Coin Battery - Pack of 12
Offered by nonstopbargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 28 Jan. 2015
Not a cheap copy, as they work perfectly for ages.

Pair Auto Car Cold White LED Eagle Eye Rear Reversing Light
Pair Auto Car Cold White LED Eagle Eye Rear Reversing Light
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply marvellous., 28 Jan. 2015
I placed two of these per side into the bumper on the back of my 4wd, which originally had what seemed like a torch-bulb in only one lamp. The result is heaven! I can see everything clearly, I can reverse down the darkest of narrow lanes and across fields with the greatest of ease. I'm now going to experiment with use as front side-lights.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2016 1:17 PM GMT

The Rupert Annual 2015: No 79 (Annuals 2015)
The Rupert Annual 2015: No 79 (Annuals 2015)
by Egmont Books Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect gift for every child., 28 Jan. 2015
For every child, Rupert is the timeless character in another world, which pulls one in with ease and captures one's imagination. When I picked it up to read, I was immediately transported back to Nutwood. Thankfully it hadn't changed.

12" 80s Club Classics [Explicit]
12" 80s Club Classics [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop messing with my music, Amazon!, 20 Jan. 2015
As an album, it has plenty on offer with a number of invaluable classics. My only downside is Amazon's insistence of maximising their own 'player' which I do not need, do not want, and which takes an aeon to download my bought music. The old method of immediately downloading to one's computer, yet keeping a record of ones purchase just in case was simple and efficient. I'll buy a cd next time.

Guess How Much I Love You Large Nutbrown Hare
Guess How Much I Love You Large Nutbrown Hare

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 16 Jan. 2015
I doubt you can find better. That's all I need to say.

Silverline 298535 Reinforced PVC Hose, 30 m
Silverline 298535 Reinforced PVC Hose, 30 m

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm very happy with this, 16 Jan. 2015
I'm very happy with this. Good quality - not the thin 'value' type. Also, it remains flexible in very cold weather - except when you forget to turn off the tap!...sigh.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20